• Best summer tune

IM SO SPECIAL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1C6XYosVq_A

tuff track

'The Special' - Ketch Di Dance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQCDX...eature=related

Wow

Comment

popular song on the unfinished business riddim... my opinion, stupid song... a better song is the song by serani...

the riddims are whats carrying dancehall tunes now... poor quality lyrics... i guess it caters for the lcd... the dumbing down of the music...
      'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

So baddaz wha yuh think about the dance ?.... And I disagree listen to mavado lyrics in that track

Comment

the dance... nothing 'special'... a revision of some old dance previously performed by bogle...

what so creative or great about being special because 'strapped with 45 special'... plus mavado is off key in that song... just poor delivery... really, nothing special about 'special'...
          'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
            popular song on the unfinished business riddim... my opinion, stupid song... a better song is the song by serani...

the riddims are whats carrying dancehall tunes now... poor quality lyrics... i guess it caters for the lcd... the dumbing down of the music...
            Serani???!!!! I'm amazed how popular he is.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

OK I must be REALLY old now because that sound like TOTAL f%&%kry to me.

THIS is the best dancehall tune for the summer? Where have all the lyrics writers gone?
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                OK I must be REALLY old now because that sound like TOTAL f%&%kry to me.

THIS is the best dancehall tune for the summer? Where have all the lyrics writers gone?
                Saturday night Hot97 in their attempt to compete with Dahvid Levy, were playing some dancehall tunes and I was amazed at how they kept playing one Movado after another. I was saying that obviously I'm missing something.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lol lazie you dont rate movado

Comment

Originally posted by Naminirt View Post
                    Lol lazie you dont rate movado
                    No! wait ... HELL NO!!! Him sound di same way pon all him tunes as far as I'm concerned. There is no variety in the lyrics ... all his songs are the same boring thing.

Comment

So Islandman lazie dis ah your era eh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SS0llJ-t10

Comment

Working...
                      X