X, Rockman .. especially X.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X, Rockman .. especially X.

check you the words of this tune by Tanya Stevens. Especially the 2nd verse.

Verse 1
    Where Bubba grew up, kept his tobacco chewed up.
    And when they use to hang ropes, they always kept two up.
    Had crosses burning all night, like the Church blew up.
    And if you didnt look like them, they would Fuk you up.
    Time passed and Bubba turned forty years old.
    And all them Jack Daniels started taking a toll.
    Seem like Bubba was about to make a final bow, none of his friends from the Klan couldn't help him now.
    Family gathered at his bedside ready to sing the blues, when a doctor rushed in and said I got some news.
    The good news is Bubba I found you a liver only bad news is it belongs to a n i g g a.

Do you care of the texture of his hair or the coco brown color of his skin'
    Do you still care'
    Do you still give a damn, now your end up breaken in two'
    Do you still care'
    Does it still mean alot now you're the one who's needing the help'
    Do still care'
    Do you still find it hard to love your neighbor as you love yourself'
    Now tell me why cant you accept me as I am'
    Just the way I am now.

Verse 2
    Where Bigga grew up boys were suppose to be tough.
    Girls were trophies every man always kept a few of.
    When he was hurt and the tears would sting in his eyes, his mother said stop the noise yuh a girl' real boys dont cry.
    He learn in order to be a man he had to know how to fight.
    And had some very definitive rules about whats wrong or right.
    He never had the luxury of being able to choose.
    So to him for being different they was no excuse.
    Bigga was hustling on the corner, making some cash.
    When he bumped into some beef that he had from the past.
    He watched the guns raised and the bullets fly.
    And disbelief as his friends all jumped their rides.
    Lefted him in the gutter didnt care if he died.
    He was rescued by a car with a plates that said gay pride.
    It would have been fatal that shot in your head, They saved your life tho you always said chi chi fi dead.

Now do you care bout the clothes that they wear'
    Would you rather if they left you there'
    Do you still care what your friends wanna think if they see you hanging out with a queer'
    Do you still care'
    Does it still mean alot now your the one thats needing the help'
    Do you still care'
    Do you still find hard it to love your neighbor as you love yourself'
    Now, tell me why cant you accept me as I am'
    Just the way I am now.

Verse 3
    And thats the reason why, war cant seize.
    If you nah look like me, meh a go pop meh piece.
    And thats the reason why, we cant get along.
    If you nah do it my way then your doing it wrong.
    And thats the reason why Iraqi babys gonna cry.
    And more Palestinians and Israelis gonna die.
    Thats the reason why the world is in pain
    We say we want peace fi reign but ah bullets again.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

X ... I wonder what you'd do? Cut yuh own throat? Time unuh learn fi respect the wishes of others, even if yuh disagree with it. Why we think we must dictate to people how dem fi live dem life ... as if the way dem live dem life have any effect on your life.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

O.K thanks for saving my life , now I will save yours .The bible awaits you.

You cannot force morality on anyone , what tanya stephens also left out is , they teach us , feed us , and protect us , they are all around us.Just dont come out of the closet with it.

Dont tell society wont ask.this is a serious question did you ever think if they announced they were gay and they were trying to help that the individual might prefer death?

Ask yuhelf why ?

Kiss teeth.Unnuh need fe get used to the fact that Jamaica is comfortable with its Homophobia and it will use , religion, culture and every other petty reason to justify its exclusion as normal behavior in our society.
      Last edited by Sir X; August 7, 2008, 02:02 PM.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post

You cannot force morality on anyone , what tanya stephens also left out is , they teach us , feed us , and protect us , they are all around us.Just dont come out of the closet with it.

Dont tell society wont ask.
        ... suh you gonna hide behind the bible now? Don't it the same bible say love yuh neighbor? Or we gonna pick out what suit we?

Comment

Sorry I added some more to the 1st post , look in the retort to deal with your issues.
          Last edited by Sir X; August 7, 2008, 01:53 PM.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Dont tell society wont ask.this is a serious question did you ever think if they announced they were gay and they were trying to help that the individual might prefer death?

Ask yurself why ?

Kiss teeth.Unnuh need fe get used to the fact that Jamaica is comfortable with its Homophobia and it will use , religion, culture and every other petty reason to justify its exclusion as normal behavior in our society.
            " if they announced they were gay and they were trying to help that the individual might prefer death?"

Sorry, only you and people of your thinking can answer that X.

Mi glad yuh mek it clear that unuh being petty willing to use any petty reason. A di ppl dem life Xuberant ... what right you and I have for wanting to dictate to them? We have more serious problems in Jamaica that needs addressing than to be focusing on trying to exclude others.

Comment

Yuh nuh in retrospect , you can force morality on someone , they did it by means of slavery, indoctrinating us with the european version of the Bible, yes there is an African version in the East of Africa.

Point is that same Bible is the central reason why we are HOMOPHOBIC and proud of it.

Bwoy unnuh ave work fe do bwoy , wha yuh se Lazie another 400 years under the whip to teach us to love gays ?

Comment

As if you dont know ? doesnt our past and present history dictate that , what did bruce say on BBC ....NO GAYS IN HIS CABINET .Did he give a reason ?

Did the reason seem bonafide to you ?

Boss I am not alone , just willing to put it in your face , like the gays like to put it in my face...lol

Bruce stands with me...lol

Comment

Yuh nuh in retrospect , you can force morality on someone , they did it by means of slavery, indoctrinating us with the european version of the Bible, yes there is an African version in the East of Africa.

Point is that same Bible is the central reason why we are HOMOPHOBIC and proud of it.

Bwoy unnuh ave work fe do bwoy , wha yuh se Lazie another 400 years under the whip to teach us to love gays ?
                  X .. a mi yuh a talk tuh. The reference to slavery may work on others ... not me. Is it the bible that that made you fear gay people? Since God have a problem with it ... mek God deal wid dem nuh? Maybe you should be focusing on you instead of hating on others.

Di ppl dem mek dem choice .... its their business. How that affect yuh?

Comment

As if you dont know ? doesnt our past and present history dictate that , what did bruce say on BBC ....NO GAYS IN HIS CABINET .Did he give a reason ?

Did the reason seem bonafide to you ?

Boss I am not alone , just willing to put it in your face , like the gays like to put it in my face...lol

Bruce stands with me...lol
                    I fully disagreed with the position of the PM. He should be hiring people based on their competence, not their sexual preference. Then again, after hearing how ppl were calling in on various programs bigging him up .. seeing how you bigging him up ... maybe he knew what he was doing.

Comment

Hate ? I dont hate gay people , i look om them as souls that need saving , it is my righteous duty to help a fellow man .

They need help , so I will forever reference my Bible as a source of guidance .

Did you hear about the pastor in Brooklyn who is a reformed Homosexual( now heterosexual ), words from his mouth and he is married.

BIG BIG pastor , I think it is Hershel Walker ,Hottest gossip or joke in New York

Comment

Good for you .

Comment

Hate ? I dont hate gay people , i look om them as souls that need saving , it is my righteous duty to help a fellow man .

They need help , so I will forever reference my Bible as a source of guidance .

Did you hear about the pastor in Brooklyn who is a reformed Homosexual( now heterosexual ), words from his mouth and he is married.

BIG BIG pastor , I think it is Hershel Walker ,Hottest gossip or joke in New York
                          Who says they want to be saved? Do you put out the same effort for other souls? Do you fear the atheist? What about those that molest our young girls? Di bible never say something bout fornication and adultery? Do you fear those that endulge? What about prostitutes? Yuh fear dem? Mi nuh recall you putting out such efforts fi save fi dem soul?

Comment

Fear everything that is contrary to the word of God , even my own womanising ways , and I preach to myself and pray for my soul .

Stop fass wid man oman , stop mashup young gal head , harddddd but I have made immense changes , found a little church that I go to every sunday .

Anyway , This is what I have observed , since this gay attack started on jamaica , like Ben came to the RBYZSC site and what you are doing now , they came probing asking question then making statements, they were ignored , then came threats , when the threats started some of us pushed back and the gay lobbyist realised they had no bark in thier bite or that we have just as much bite or more then they do.

I will not entertain no more B.Man argument on the site , my views are clear.

Get help seek the Kingdom of sellassie which is jesus christ our lord.
                            Last edited by Sir X; August 7, 2008, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Lazie, Tanya could've easily said Hitler saved your life, what then , all hail to Hitler?
                              Capable of doing good and bad things, both requiring different responses?
                              Why yuh calling up mi name, Lazie???

blessed

Comment

Working...
                              X