Well usually Paris Hilton gets on my nerves but

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well usually Paris Hilton gets on my nerves but

I have to admit that I found her "presidential ad" kind of funny. If nothing else she knows when to make the most of a little attention .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSJCnBz7cTg

"See you at the debates b!tches" LOL
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

She's good! I like her!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      She's good! I like her!
      I like Paris Hilton too. I always stare at her eyes, which I find very captivating. And she is pretty!

The only problem I have with her is that she serves absolutely no purpose in the world! At least her younger sister seems more focused, and makes use of herself and her talents. But Paris? All she does is drift drunkenly from one social event to another! Talk about a useless life!

Anyway, I enjoyed her brief trip into the world of reggae, although sales of that record was disappointing.

Comment

I don't know though, she does use her celebrity status to make money for herself (endorsements, tv, film) , so I can't say she serves absolutely no purpose. At least she partially bankrolls her socialite life which is more than a lot of those types can say.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Goood for what?

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          She's good! I like her!

I heard that she loves to BLOW things out of proportion

The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

shi well good then if shi can do that.....blow things out of poportion.....she should bottle those lips to repace enervite or whatever it name.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

just look on the box in front of you, gamma!

whatever it name - right!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

your ra-sscloth!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

heh heh!

damn! didn't know you would take it so personal, my yute!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                  X