X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruce Golding's assault on the PSC

http://vasciannie-psc.blogspot.com/2...n-chaplin.html

---

There may be disagreements with Hilaire Sobers...but as I said at the time...and I still hold true...Brucie acted the dictator.

Actions such as that engaged in by Bruce has a way of coming back to bite the country in the ass...sometimes after many, many years!

I am sorry...but I think Bruce's action here falls in the same category as Seaga's introduction of "garrisons". A tremendous evil introduced...that brings from most of us
    "Cho! dat a politicks!!!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Originally posted by Karl View Post
    http://vasciannie-psc.blogspot.com/2...n-chaplin.html

---

There may be disagreements with Hilaire Sobers...but as I said at the time...and I still hold true...Brucie acted the dictator.

Actions such as that engaged in by Bruce has a way of coming back to bite the country in the ass...sometimes after many, many years!

I am sorry...but I think Bruce's action here falls in the same category as Seaga's introduction of "garrisons". A tremendous evil introduced...that brings from most of us

mawning Karl! Was the intention to come across as comical?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Is that from the latest PNP pamphlet ?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        mawning Karl! Was the intention to come across as comical?
        Many thought the visceral backlash reaction by some of us to Seaga's "bun hout...run hout a Back-O-Wall" as comical! It has dovetailed into garrisons...and have us being considered "murder capital of the world".

I wonder what your Bruce Golding's effort shall do to our justice system? ...and what example has it laid for other rulers to come?

...hell? ...before thinking on so far in the future...I wonder what, during Bruce's present term...this will lead Bruce to think on...and what further dictatorial acts he shall unleash?
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

No Prime Minister will be able to accomplish the devastation wreaked up on this country by Michael Manley... although PJ and Omar come a close second with their activities prior to FINSAC.

It's the economy stupid.

Comment

Working...
          X