RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does the JFJ really expect better from the Newsletter?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    You know, I am "happy" that the JFJ is being blasted under a JLP gvt. I remember when Balla dem use to say it was merely an arm of the JLP opposition and if the JLP should ever become govt. you would see how quiet they become. Of course, I disagreed.

Waiting for someone to accuse them of being an affiliate of the Patriots.
    "Waiting for someone to accuse them of being an affiliate of the Patriots"

Mosiah, what are the Patriots? Can't recall hearing of them.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

So what you think the JCF is ?

Nuh organization gainst badmen dat ??

Comment

Innocent people not dying ??

The 25 people dat di lie in di street rotting after the Tivarli raid... how much ah dem was badman ?

How much people get charge fi dat ?

Stop bun suh much weed... it rotting out yuh brain.

I actually don't know why JFJ even bothering.. is just a bunch of poor n i g g a h s getting battah-battah by Police and Gunman..

Who gives a s h i t ?

Comment

then how you have so many badmen in deh?
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Suh di likkle girl dat di police kill and dem cover up... who gone Jail fi dat ?

I have no problem with the police.. so long as when di commit murder, they go to Jail just like everyone else.. wuss if mi nuh have nuh big lawyah fi mek sure mi get justice...

The fact that you are comparing criminals to the police clearly demonstrates a lack of understanding...

Comment

Suh di likkle girl dat di police kill and dem cover up... who gone Jail fi dat ?

I have no problem with the police.. so long as when di commit murder, they go to Jail just like everyone else.. wuss if mi nuh have nuh big lawyah fi mek sure mi get justice...

Carolyn Gomes nuh nave no problem.. when police shoot har or har pickney yuh can be sure report nah guh lost jus suh.. mi nuh know why shi guh tek up cast her pearls before swine...

The fact that you are comparing criminals to the police clearly demonstrates a lack of understanding...

When dem shoot yuh and talk about yuh did have weapon, who gwine defen yuh ? Yuh family coulda talk bout how yuh decent all day.. people with your mentality going feel the same way yuh talking.. yuh muss did be a criminal..

Comment

???

Your question does not make any sense.

Comment

that is in the JCF. "how so much badmen in deh"?
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Poor recruiting, poor wages, corruption.

Just my opinion..

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                      "Waiting for someone to accuse them of being an affiliate of the Patriots"

Mosiah, what are the Patriots? Can't recall hearing of them.
                      Patriots?? Isn't that a rasta organization?
                      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                      X