No announcement yet.

Social Contract... over to Islandman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I submit his practical experience and knowledge on the matter far exceeds your inflated 'theories'..

Comment

Yes ..yuh rite

I have zero experience in being the leading and most destructive tribalist and conspirator in the cause of division, violence and discord in Jamaica's history

I defer to the DayWalking Vampiya in all his Gory Magnificence
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Tivoli successes are probably inconvenient for you.. good to avoid them..

Comment

Yes Tivarli was a real Model Community... when one could navigate past the Criminals, Chambers of Death, Crocs, Chainsaws, Carbines & Coke

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

any social kontrac that does not recognize the pros of the Tivoli story is doomed to fail...

Comment

oh I see...you're absolutely correct

I will see if I can enroll in Coke U to get up to speed... Ghetto U neva prepare mi fi dat

Comment

Working...
              X