X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don (the real one, not Don1) denies allegations

Don denies phone in butt

By Dwayne Mcleod, Staff Reporter
    Tesha Miller, reputed leader of the Spanish Town, St Catherine, based 'Klansman' gang is denying reports that the police took a cellphone from his butt recently.
    Although incarcerated, Miller sent a letter to THE STAR via courier service which denied and questioned the initial reports.
    Earlier this month, the police had reported that Miller could possibly be charged with possession of a contraband after a cellphone was alleged to have been removed from inside his body. In addition, the police in a release also claimed that a cellular charger and Vaseline was also found.
    However in Miller's letter to THE STAR he claims that the whole scenario is a 'lie'.
    The incarcerated Miller says that the report was "published to damage my name and to lead the public to question my sexual preference."
    Miller then goes on to list six parts of the police reports which he says are lies. He writes;

Lie No 1

The police person who fed the false story to THE STAR obviously thought I was being held in the section of the Horizon Remand Centre where the police could enter and investigate crimes. Wrong! I was being held in the section of the prison controlled by the Jamaica Defence Force (JDF) where the police would not be able to conduct any search!

Lie No 2

On Tuesday July 8, 2008 after leaving the Half-Way Tree Resident Magistrate's Court, I was told about this front-page story. No phone was found anywhere on my body. The story is ridiculous from start to finish and anyone with a little sense could see from the front-page headlines and picture that what was reported was impossible.
    Lie No 3

On Monday July14 about 10:30 a.m., the leader of the search party who had searched my cell about 7:00 and 8:30 p.m. on Sunday July 6, 2008, ... (name removed) of the JDF, told my lawyer, in my presence that the story that Vaseline was found in my cell was not true.
    Lie No 4

... also told my lawyer, in my presence, that it was also not true that he had found a cellphone charger in my cell.
    Lie No 5

No cellphone or landline rang in my body. No telephone rang anywhere during the search by the soldiers, so that was something that the police dreamed about since no police was anywhere nearby.
    In fact who was that 'absent policeman' who performed the medical procedure of removing the cellphone as the news report said? Was that police or (soldier) medically trained to perform operations on inmates bodies. This is ridiculous! Unlike the person who is spreading these rumours I do not think of the opposite of sex, just a man to a woman or a woman to a man.

Lie No 6

No cellphone was removed from my body with or without gloves. When my lawyer asked ... why I was not taken to the Kingston Public Hospital and allowed to 'pass out' the phone like what they do to aeroplane passengers who swallow cocaine, ... told my lawyer that he could not give him a statement and that the one hour interview time was up.
    In ending, Miller also questioned how he could have had the two cellphones since he was searched three times before entering the remand centre.
    Despite Mr Miller's claims, when contacted by THE STAR yesterday, Karl Angell, director of communications for the Jamaica Constabulary Force, said that the police are sticking to their report. He said that Miller is yet to be charged for the incident.
    Miller's latest incarceration came after he was said to have violated the conditions of a bail agreement. He was taken to the Horizon Remand Centre. The police say that they later organised a search of his cell after they suspected that he had a cellphone in his possession. The search is reported to have yielded two cellular phones, one which was alleged to have been found in Miller's body and subsequently removed after gloves were requested.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

If you want a hit song you just have fi make a version of "Mi say fi stop spread popoganda pon di, cause the dread nuh have nu forty leg inna him" fi match the don.

Is a serious thing when the don can't defend himself and write that him nuh commit the murder, nuh write say him never run way go a foriegn, never wirte say him nuh bruk curfew but him have fi deny the these "wicked allegations".
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The Star should not even print his version of events. The quicker society knocks these dirt bags off their "status", the better the society will be.
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

yuh seet.....di murder charge awrite but not the cellphone in the butt charge.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

yuhseeit! he went thru all that trouble to deny those other charges. and it such a well-written article too!

then to make matters worse, the police is "sticking" to the story. why is it important where the cell phone was found? i'm beginning to believe that the police made this up to embarrass the man and to cause diisruption within the klansman clan, not that i really care what happens to that bunch.

oh, for a chronological explanation of his charges, bails and abscondings! take the time to write that defence! i guess he won't since it might prejudice the case.

sigh

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

and and this doesn't? he is to be charged with having the contraband...same way him coulda write seh him innocent and a bad name dem a try gi him....MURDERER...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              No cellphone or landline rang in my body.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                Don denies phone in butt

By Dwayne Mcleod, Staff Reporter
                Tesha Miller, reputed leader of the Spanish Town, St Catherine, based 'Klansman' gang is denying reports that the police took a cellphone from his butt recently.
                Although incarcerated, Miller sent a letter to THE STAR via courier service which denied and questioned the initial reports.
                Earlier this month, the police had reported that Miller could possibly be charged with possession of a contraband after a cellphone was alleged to have been removed from inside his body. In addition, the police in a release also claimed that a cellular charger and Vaseline was also found.
                However in Miller's letter to THE STAR he claims that the whole scenario is a 'lie'.
                The incarcerated Miller says that the report was "published to damage my name and to lead the public to question my sexual preference."
                Miller then goes on to list six parts of the police reports which he says are lies. He writes;

Lie No 1

The police person who fed the false story to THE STAR obviously thought I was being held in the section of the Horizon Remand Centre where the police could enter and investigate crimes. Wrong! I was being held in the section of the prison controlled by the Jamaica Defence Force (JDF) where the police would not be able to conduct any search!

Lie No 2

On Tuesday July 8, 2008 after leaving the Half-Way Tree Resident Magistrate's Court, I was told about this front-page story. No phone was found anywhere on my body. The story is ridiculous from start to finish and anyone with a little sense could see from the front-page headlines and picture that what was reported was impossible.

Lie No 3

On Monday July14 about 10:30 a.m., the leader of the search party who had searched my cell about 7:00 and 8:30 p.m. on Sunday July 6, 2008, ... (name removed) of the JDF, told my lawyer, in my presence that the story that Vaseline was found in my cell was not true.

Lie No 4

... also told my lawyer, in my presence, that it was also not true that he had found a cellphone charger in my cell.

Lie No 5

No cellphone or landline rang in my body. No telephone rang anywhere during the search by the soldiers, so that was something that the police dreamed about since no police was anywhere nearby.
                In fact who was that 'absent policeman' who performed the medical procedure of removing the cellphone as the news report said? Was that police or (soldier) medically trained to perform operations on inmates bodies. This is ridiculous! Unlike the person who is spreading these rumours I do not think of the opposite of sex, just a man to a woman or a woman to a man.

Lie No 6

No cellphone was removed from my body with or without gloves. When my lawyer asked ... why I was not taken to the Kingston Public Hospital and allowed to 'pass out' the phone like what they do to aeroplane passengers who swallow cocaine, ... told my lawyer that he could not give him a statement and that the one hour interview time was up.
                In ending, Miller also questioned how he could have had the two cellphones since he was searched three times before entering the remand centre.
                Despite Mr Miller's claims, when contacted by THE STAR yesterday, Karl Angell, director of communications for the Jamaica Constabulary Force, said that the police are sticking to their report. He said that Miller is yet to be charged for the incident.
                Miller's latest incarceration came after he was said to have violated the conditions of a bail agreement. He was taken to the Horizon Remand Centre. The police say that they later organised a search of his cell after they suspected that he had a cellphone in his possession. The search is reported to have yielded two cellular phones, one which was alleged to have been found in Miller's body and subsequently removed after gloves were requested.

That is one don that don1 is happy to to stay far from.

He wanted to "pass out" the phone in hospital?
                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

now is the star under any obligation to publish this letter, supposedly written by the don...

what if every suspect sends a letter to the star denying allegations made against them... is the star guilty of prejudicing a case, favorably or unfavorably...

i think this is a dangerous precedent... my gut thinks somewhere the star is guilty of interfering in police business... i could be wrong...
                  'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

The only thing I can think of is he is not yet charged for concealing the phone, so perhaps the Star is not interfering. What would that charge actually be, anyway? Now, that would be interesting!

One thing for certain, the Don will defend that phone charge more than the murder one. Watch!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                    X