Ghosts and Jamaica?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghosts and Jamaica?

I cannot make any definitive statement on the existence of ghosts, because as far as I’m aware, I have never encountered one. Nevertheless, since evil exists in our world, and since there have been countless alleged sightings in societies across the globe, commonsense tells us that ghosts do exist.

The question is this: Given Jamaica’s homicide rate and fatal vehicular accident level, which since the late 1970s has increasingly surged to world leading (for peacetime countries) figures, would it not be logical to believe that countless homes, workplaces, alleys, lanes, streets and highways in Jamaica are haunted? That’s a tremendous amount of blood-letting for one tiny island!!

I wish that a senior editor at one of Jamaica’s responsible print media houses (that is, The Daily Gleaner or The Jamaica Observer) would assign a couple of reporters on a month-long fact finding mission. Such an investigative report would no doubt be the talk of Jamaica for decades to come!!!

And speaking of the immense death toll, are we not just about ready to run out of burial (cemetry) space in Jamaica? In the near future, will we commence digging graves four feet deep, instead of the usual six feet, in order not to disturb the old grave that already exists underneath the newly dug one?

all duppy fraida dem breed a gun man yah.....is ongle croaking lizard can frighten di gunman dem....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

yo need to change yo name to revisionist.
      Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
      Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Why?????

Comment

his posts are revisionist.
          Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
          Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

I dont agree.

Comment

Working...
            X