What a country! There were those who

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a country! There were those who

objected to Douglas Chambers getting a state funeral etc ... however, after reading an article that Hortical mentioned ..... I wonder how many of those hypocrites objected when some people were buried as if he was a national hero?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

lazie, lets not get carried away... did you know that anybody can rent the national arena as long as they can afford it...
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
      lazie, lets not get carried away... did you know that anybody can rent the national arena as long as they can afford it...
      Carried away? Thats how you see it? When the thug got killed, what was the action of some parliamentarians? Yet I'm getting carried away?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

lazie, please answer these questions... simple yes or no is the only requirement...

did you know that anybody can rent the national arena as long as they can afford it?

did willie haggart get a state funeral?

after you answer these questions, we can continue to have a civil discussion, if you choose to engage...

Comment

lazie, please answer these questions... simple yes or no is the only requirement...

did you know that anybody can rent the national arena as long as they can afford it?

did willie haggart get a state funeral?

after you answer these questions, we can continue to have a civil discussion, if you choose to engage...

No need to get into the 50 cent act wid the 21 questions .. suh stop the twisting and shouting .... who said haggart got a state funeral? The fact is hypocrites claimed the gov't was rushing to judgement regarding Chambers ..... what was their attitude to Haggart's hero like funeral?

Comment

what are the connections between the two. I just don't get it. honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
              what are the connections between the two. I just don't get it. honestly.
              Honestly?

Comment

Good point.. bettah him draw a connection with certain people with dem face pon money and dem dat create new title fi demselves..

Comment

thank you rudi... because i went back and read lazie's original post several times and still dont get the connection...

Comment

Next ting yuh know people will be likening Bruce Golding to Michael Manley !

Comment

Lazie getting emotional again?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Looks like yuh virus spreading !

Comment

thank you rudi... because i went back and read lazie's original post several times and still dont get the connection...
                          You don't get the connection because unuh don't want tuh. Stop being defensive and guh read what Wrong Jungle had to say about Chambers. Sometimes I wonder when unuh serious and when unuh waan to give joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                            You don't get the connection because unuh don't want tuh. Stop being defensive and guh read what Wrong Jungle had to say about Chambers. Sometimes I wonder when unuh serious and when unuh waan to give joke.
                            Who is wrong jungle? and what did he say? Please dont equate my lack of seeing the connection with an area Don's private funeral with a proposed state funeral for a muredered civil servant. Honestly, I think it is you who is being defensive. If you see a connection then just state your reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
                              Who is wrong jungle? and what did he say? Please dont equate my lack of seeing the connection with an area Don's private funeral with a proposed state funeral for a muredered civil servant. Honestly, I think it is you who is being defensive. If you see a connection then just state your reasons.
                              Me ... defensive? Thats a joke yuh gonna have to explain. How yuh a diehard comrade and nuh know who name Wrong Jungle?

... and to think the other day you called me bias? As a reporter who was there said ..."Nonetheless, he was treated like a national hero. His body lay in state in Kingston's national arena, an honour reserved for only the greatest Jamaicans, such as ex-prime ministers and Bob Marley."

When yuh stop play fool fi ketch wise (Lazie) ... mek mi know. Again, there were those who made remarks when it came out about Chambers' funeral. Where were their comments when Haggart was given such a burial?

At least unuh can claim is pay dem pay fi it.

Comment

Working...
                              X