Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suh wait ... dem did search Miller and was

about to leave when out of the blue they heard,

"My Gwaadd!!! These people won't stop ringing my phone! This is the reason we refuse to give our number ... to ppl who constantly STACK US!!!!" Wonder what Twin of Twins affi say?

Well .... unuh know di ress.

An initial search of his cell found one cellphone; however, as the police were about to leave, another device rang.
    Gloves used This led to a further search and after combing the cell thoroughly again, it was discovered that the device was inside the accused man's body. Gloves were said to have been requested, and the phone retrieved from the man's body.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

mi haffi laff - B A T T Y have a new feature now! just hide a celly in yuh rump!!
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

and di charger and di vaseline......

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
        and di charger and di vaseline......
        A wonder is which company make the phone Can you see the Ad "small enough to fit"
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

sounds more like an ad for vaseline....given the phone whey bricktop seh dem pull out.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
            about to leave when out of the blue they heard,

"My Gwaadd!!! These people won't stop ringing my phone! This is the reason we refuse to give our number ... to ppl who constantly STACK US!!!!" Wonder what Twin of Twins affi say?

Well .... unuh know di ress.

An initial search of his cell found one cellphone; however, as the police were about to leave, another device rang.
            Gloves used This led to a further search and after combing the cell thoroughly again, it was discovered that the device was inside the accused man's body. Gloves were said to have been requested, and the phone retrieved from the man's body.
            The guy is also 'smart'. He stuck the phone in...turned on and ready to go!

Never dreamt he would receive a call at an inopportune moment?
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

him figget fi put it 'pon vibrate!!

Comment

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

WIKKID WIKKID STAR
                  - Langston Hughes

Comment

A wonder is which ring tone him did have pon it?

Pon Di Edge?

Back It Up?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Can you imagine if it di deh pon VIBRATE
                      - Langston Hughes

Comment

yow don man....is 'ow yuh look suh happy an' a wiggle yuself suh?
                        Last edited by Gamma; July 8, 2008, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Just so I get this correct. Which political party is his Klansman gang affiliated with? Also, is this consistent with other senior detainees of gangs related to the same political party? Finally, are senior members of that party known to have those habits as well? I am just trying to determine whether there is consistency here.
                          "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Ben please answer this
                            question; thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                              Ben please answer this
                              question; thanks in advance.

A Westman yuh a kaul, Ben?

Jus fi di record, a nuh im a Ben!

Comment

Working...
                              X