Haitian, Jamaican dancers clash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    Sell fishy!?! I thought these were dancers!
    and storks delivers newborn babies in a neat bundle

Comment

not necessarily neat. well, so i understand.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

What about Rosie De Palm ?

Comment

she belongs to every culture and civilization......

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Isn't that de Palma? Sounds Italian to me.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Bricktop, you'd better get used to me!

Bricktop, let me start by telling you that I'm a Jamaican nationalist to the core, okay? Jamaicans will always come first in my book, and no CARICOM or CSME will ever replace that!

Now, to the point at hand: Why the hell should Jamaicans be starved of what little work is available in their own country?? Can a Jamaican woman just pick up and go to economically-struggling Russia and dance in their nightclubs?? Damn, if any Jamaican man wants a Russian woman, there are flights from the USA to Russia!!

Jamaica has an employment problem right now, and if a Jamaican is qualified for any job job, that Jamaican should get priority!! It's as simple as that! The thought of having it otherwise makes my blood pressure increase tenfold!!

Comment

r either of u or your rosie de palma italian?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

The Haitians I can understand to a degree.. not sure why dem preventing Russians and other flavors from working here doh...

Dem serving a small clientelle primarily..

Comment

dont know about that as once you are processed properly you can do what you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Historian View Post
                      Bricktop, let me start by telling you that I'm a Jamaican nationalist to the core, okay? Jamaicans will always come first in my book, and no CARICOM or CSME will ever replace that!

Now, to the point at hand: Why the hell should Jamaicans be starved of what little work is available in their own country?? Can a Jamaican woman just pick up and go to economically-struggling Russia and dance in their nightclubs?? Damn, if any Jamaican man wants a Russian woman, there are flights from the USA to Russia!!

Jamaica has an employment problem right now, and if a Jamaican is qualified for any job job, that Jamaican should get priority!! It's as simple as that! The thought of having it otherwise makes my blood pressure increase tenfold!!

Historian your intentions are very good but not practical in today's world. Can you imagine how citizens of USA, Canada or Great Britian feel about us Jamaicans coming to their countries and stealing their jobs...whether it is as a prostitute or a financial analyst?
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Jangle, It Cannot Be Tolerated!

But Jangle, the citizens of those countries are slowly but surely taking note. For example, there are states in the USA where a second look is being taken towards immigrants in the communities.

Also, I have never supported the idea of Jamaicans being allowed to work illegally in someone else's country!! I know that this trend has acted as a safety valve of sorts for us over the past 60 years or more, but that doesn't make it right. (And one offshoot of this practice is to build up resentment for us in many parts of the Caribbean region.)

In the case of a desperately poor country like Jamaica, the liberal stance to foreigners "taking over" cannot be allowed! This is one of the primary reasons why the seemingly laudable CSME has not moved one practical inch since the idea was first discussed around 1989 in Grenada! Even if the First World countries turn a blind eye to it, we in the Caribbean (and in other places such as most African countries) cannot turn a blind eye to it!

Check out the growing resentment towards the EPA that is currently happening region-wide (and in Ireland and Spain)!

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                          How you figure that? They are brought here legally on a six month contract.
                          Bricktop?
                          Which night club is yours?
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Maudib and Mosiah, stand up like a man and answer the damn question LOL.

Comment

karl, yuh travelling to jamaica soon?

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                                Bricktop?
                                Which night club is yours?
                                Yuh mean which one I frequent? The original La Roose in Portmore is my haunt di Dominican Republic gyal dem have mi weak

Comment

Working...
                                X