No announcement yet.

Jamaicans born to run fast? Oh-oh this one opens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You mean check the record before them get remove for drug cheating.

Comment

hmmm mek i si now...marion jones, tim montgomery, the harrison twins, butch reynolds, dwain chambers, linford christie, carl lewis, kelli white .....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Sass, mi nah check nutten cah yuh nah mek sense. Is di East German dem yuh a talk bout and di rest a di eastern European block?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

A wha kinda genes them have?
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

No there has been many white medalists in the olympics in track and field.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

they would have won anyway...dem just get likkle....PUSH!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Wi talking sprints. Rather wi talking specific events suiting specific persons. Who has been more dominant in the sprints? Who has been more dominant at 5000m? Why?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Are these guys serious? I guess the
                  Germans can claim their vast contribution to modern day science
                  is based on their genes. The balck american sprinters are all jakans I guess.

Now I se why Ben is always at war with UTECH and UWI. Scientific american giveas amore indepth arugment with which hinges on early exposure and environment. If the UTECH fallacy is followed then blacks are only restricted to dominate in sports (history will counter this argument though).

Mi gone.

Comment

thank you Jawge, please don't go away.

good argument sa.

Comment

Like white men cannot jump , or Boxing is for the masterrace?

When a comparative study can be done to see what role socio - economics played in that study let me know !

Africans tend to gravitate to cheap economic sport where all what is required is raw talent , e.g you wont see an influx of Africans playing tennis, no its a middle calls sport where money is reqired to hone ones skill.

If we look at Boxing , B Ball , Soccer, nothing is required but raw skill where the Industry will pay the individual to develop that raw skill to be exploited economically.

Show me a european nation where the same enviroment exist for any sport where caucasians can be exploited commercially in a sports spehre and I will show you genes to justify its existence.

I am pretty sure I can find a certain gene in the Australians where I could justify cricket as being thier forte.Australia has a system to exploit poor white youth into tremendous cricketers , obviously its the best out there.

The argument is crap without 1st looking at the enviroment (systems ) , what role does economics play ?
                      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

downhill skiing?

Comment

The disturbing part is that this argument is coming
                          from a distinguished tertiary insitution in Ja. The line of reasoning is that caucasians are intellectually superior to blacks (based on contributions to contemporary science). Notice only athletes were tested. Guess what; their bodies will be conditioned to show these genes or what ever. Randomly test kids, young adults and middle aged, then publish findings. At times we see what we want to see.

I think Utech should come up with a design for a new bridge to repalace flat bridge; then present it to the govt. (which was built by the Spaniards THREE HUNDRED years ago) Taxpayers' money and time would be better spent here.

X your arguments has some merit to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                            The balck american sprinters are all jakans I guess.
                            See, I-man, when the discussion gets to this level, then where do we go from there?

Emotion is one ting, comprehension is quite another.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Well, one this I suspect from this discussion is that some members of this forum seem to have a very, very low genetic predisposition to become competent in the areas of logic and comprehension.

But of course there is no scientific proof of this.
                              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

snicker

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                                X