No announcement yet.

Cellphone found in Tesha Miller's rectum, say police

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think them a try discredit the don and make him a laughing stock.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      Good for jokes..... bad for fighting crime.
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

They have!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

If the cell phone did explode where it was, it would be one kind way of extinction!
          Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
          - Langston Hughes

Comment

as simple as you take it, him a go lose some badman credibility inna him community.

Same like when them expode the bman pastor the other day.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Additionally they still have that option of discrediting the guy after their forensic work is done and his associates are investigated.

That's not smart policing... it's folly.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

as simple as you take it, him a go lose some badman credibility inna him community.

Same like when them expode the bman pastor the other day.
                investigate first.... discredit later.

Comment

a get you but a guess there will be no more demonstration inna Spanish town again fi di don.

Comment

a get you but a guess there will be no more demonstration inna Spanish town again fi di don.
                    maybe only members of their gay community.

Comment

JEZAM PEEM

Comment

he had a cell phone once but he rectum... LOL
                        Peter R

Comment

did tesha try this again... what made this a story again...
                          'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

I have no idea! Karl seemed to have edited it and brought it back.

Why, Karl?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Karl is Skeng D?

Comment

And it was found in a routine searcch. Are all routine searches that invasive in Jamaica?
                                "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
                                X