Questionable JUTC contracts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    I am asking if he made a good deal with them why would they kill him?
    if he made a deal... how do you know it was "good"?

Plus all of these gangs have competing factions.... who must be appeased to effectively deal with them.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

LOL - True, I was playing games - The final comment was related solely to the final paragraph of the article.

"Critics say the JUTC was being positioned by the government as a model of how mismanaged state companies could be successfully turned around."

All I was stating is that Dr Peter Phillips did a very good job with the bus system while we was Minister of Transport and that is is feasible Mr Chambers had a good chance of doing the same. In order words, it was feasible that Mr Chambers could have turned the service around.

Later brother
      The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
        Klansman is a PNP gang and people in the town know who did the hit.

Having expenses paid is NOT the same as compensation. What a stupid comment in the article. We done know in Jamaica that this is standard ON TOP OF COPMPENSATION.

The very article itself quoted someone on the Board as saying that a connected company approached the Tranport company for business and he did not initially know. I dont see any clandestine intent there.

As to the rest, I have no clue and await confirmation either way. I hold all to the highest standard, no compromise on that.
        Based on the article the hit could have come from any of a number of alleged sources or could have been a joint effort of any or all of the allegedly aggrieved sources.

As it relates to the Klansman gang it was alleged that Mr. Chambers was 'laying ball' with them and Klansman was just recently awarded a $2+ million contract.

On "having expenses paid" the impression I got was; the paper left open to conjecture (...and they should know exactly what they were doing...therefore it seems to have been deliberate...) whether or not the "expenses" received were not mere expenses but rather "graft"!

Those and tghe genmeral tone of the article made me wish that the article was an attempt at misleading and that the innuendo was uncalled for and the tome/slant was off base...simply had no basis of truth!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Everybody in Spain Town knows its a Klansman hit.

Comment

Yes, It seems that one breakaway faction did it.

Comment

Working...
            X