RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Energy Minister said nothing in Parliament yesterday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    Don't bother wid the spin. Guh back guh review the thread and you'll see that this has nothing to do with a criticism of the JLP's policy. Unless inna your dark world you think the JLP and the US gov't is the same.

The sad fact is yuh have groupies round here that may very well think the garbage yuh putting out is gospel.
    You are deceving no one.. try is you may....
    This entire episode started when I opined that Mulling's presentation was underwhelming... which is the mildest of criticisms I can muster.

You can't even abide mild criticism of the regime... the sign of a weak brained sycophant.

Little man... why can't you accept that people have different views than you? Your brain requires further development for you to be taken seriously... work on it.
    Last edited by Don1; July 5, 2008, 12:33 PM.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
      Little man... why can't you accept that people have different views than you? Your brain requires further development for you to be taken seriously... work on it.
      To be taken seriously by who? You? Seriously yuh giving yuhself too much credit.

The fact is you came here making claims about the US and got defensive when asked to clarify. Why don't you man up and back up yuh claims? Trying to spin it to claim first .. I object to criticism of the JA gov't and secondly how I object to others having different views from me ain't noting but a childish stunt.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        To be taken seriously by who? You? Seriously yuh giving yuhself too much credit.

The fact is you came here making claims about the US and got defensive when asked to clarify. Why don't you man up and back up yuh claims? Trying to spin it to claim first .. I object to criticism of the JA gov't and secondly how I object to others having different views from me ain't noting but a childish stunt.
        got on the defensive??
        I explained my position... if you don't understand it... say so... I'll search for simpler language the better to make you understand.... somehow I don't think that will work however.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          Well how good is that plan executed when the US economy and other Western countries are been crippled. Right now if we have storm in the Gulf of Mexico we phenay.

Only Brazil and a few other countries have any effective policy in place, most countries don't. It was just two years ago the republicans were down the troat of anybody who told them to conserve. They were saying buy the biggest car you can and calling people who believe in conservation and alternative energy wackos.
          The US economy is NOT crippled by energy prices... there are strains yes.. but far from crippled.

Are you a Silicon Valley economist?

Comment

"Crippled' is can be seen to different people as different things.

your point however is that the US using a sixty year plan as energy policy.

Some pundits have been using the word crippled in the media just in cause you don't know.

Anybody who don't agree with your point is a Sillicon Valley economist or lack knowledge on the subject?
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

"Crippled' is can be seen to different people as different things.

your point however is that the US using a sixty year plan as energy policy.

Some pundits have been using the word crippled in the media just in cause you don't know.

Anybody who don't agree with your point is a Sillicon Valley economist or lack knowledge on the subject?
              OK we can disagree on the US being crippled or not.

If you find it offensive... I withdraw the Silicon Valley remark

Comment

No not offensive mi just see you use it a few times well.

them say the economy cripple Carifest
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Heh, heh..

Mi hear seh PJ worth less than when him start him fuss term...

When wi finally get the goods I hope dem hang dem.. figget bout undah di Jail...

Bobby only talk in the millions of US$...

Heh, heh.. poor yuh...

Comment

Best thing that happened to Jamaica was Bobby Pickersgill's removal. Hell of a thing when those private MultiNationals purchased govt entities and found out what him was going on with.

Looking at the performance of our folks it looks like we probably could utilize some of those silicon valley economists and their econometric labs and award winning thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
                      Best thing that happened to Jamaica was Bobby Pickersgill's removal. Hell of a thing when those private MultiNationals purchased govt entities and found out what him was going on with.

Looking at the performance of our folks it looks like we probably could utilize some of those silicon valley economists and their econometric labs and award winning thinking.
                      Finally... someone else who buys into the Silicon Valley nonsense spun by giddy-headed sycophants!

Enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                        Heh, heh..

Mi hear seh PJ worth less than when him start him fuss term...

When wi finally get the goods I hope dem hang dem.. figget bout undah di Jail...

Bobby only talk in the millions of US$...

Heh, heh.. poor yuh...
                        Enough of the rumors... let's see the evidence and charges laid... after all... the JLP has held power for the better part of a year... surely enough time to marshall the damning evidence.... let justice take its rightful course.

Or are you mainly interested in upper Snandrew verandah talk AKA JLP gossip?
                        Is this a forum to propagate gossip?
                        No wonder you are so prolific here.
                        Last edited by Don1; July 6, 2008, 02:21 PM.

Comment

No not offensive mi just see you use it a few times well.

them say the economy cripple Carifest
                          Don't know what crippled it but could have something to do with a mediocre lineup - Matisyahu one of the headliners?????

That's Slightly Stoopid!

Comment

What does it matter tuh you ?

Politicians getting their cut is something foreign to you ?

The PNP Gods mastered that art... 18 years does that..

Heh, heh... thou doth protest too much..

Comment

Yuh tink is only people on dis site buying into the 'Silicon Valley nonsense' ??

Yuh bettah nuh read di JTI mission report !

Be afraid.. be very afraid !

LOL !!

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                                Finally... someone else who buys into the Silicon Valley nonsense spun by giddy-headed sycophants!

Enjoy.

Finally? Mi already said long time, I didn't see the big deal with the term especially given the context in which it was being used.

Even if being used in general, over that side has been home to some of the biggest names in economics so I still do not see any big deal about the use of the term. May sound funny because of what the Valley brings to mind, but ...

Comment

Working...
                                X