Karl a sing bout 18 months? Karl when yuh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karl a sing bout 18 months? Karl when yuh

gonna face reality? Yuh think if the incompetent PNP was returned to power anything would have come to light? You would still be asking, "What corruption?"

JUTC’s coffers deprived of up to $5mil in collected fares

The Ministry of Transport is to unveil a new plan this week to halt the financial haemorraghing at the Jamaica Urban Transit Company (JUTC).

In the wake of reports that the state-run bus company is not getting millions of dollars in fares collected, Transport Minister Mike Henry said a system has been devised to protect JUTC's revenues.

"On Thursday, I'll be launching a major programme on that because we have a leakage with fares ranging in an estimated figure of about $2 to $5 million in fares not being turned in.

This is taxpayer's money and every dollar lost within the transport system has to be subsidized ... coming from the tax payers," he said.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

When a man tell mi seh him is a comrade or him support di PNP.. mi stay far...

I stay far from what I don't understand...

Comment

Working...
    X