Danville Walker seem to have a death wish. Him

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danville Walker seem to have a death wish. Him

say him going to expose all the importers that are involved in corrupt practices.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

him a fry bigger fish than chambers. Him say him a go lock down the border. Him a go stop illicit activities including guns, and drugs and him a go embarrass some big man so him better watch himself carefully.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Instead of chatting thru the media, he should work with the crown prosecutor.
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

maybe he is.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
        X