Mo, everything criss Iyah. No %age argument

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mo, everything criss Iyah. No %age argument

can't bruk up wi friendship. Yuh deh deh so, and mi deh yah so but di two a wi a contribute still to the Yard economy. Wi both fight the struggle in different ways. As Maudid put it: some man over yah haffi shovel snow fi feed him family in Jamaica. The migrant struggle can, in many ways, be considered parralel to the struggles many in Jamaica endure. Oh...and I still see myself as 100% Jamaican. Yet, I respect your views, though arbitrary.
    "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

how yuh muss rispeck arbitrary views ??

Fight almshouse and fight it ever...

Comment

It's an extension of adult suffrage: freedom to think, hold personal views and execute decisions based upon one's own thinking.

His thinking may be seen as wrong and "almshouse" in some quarters, but it's his and I have to respect it.
      "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

But yuh seh him arbitrary... dat nuh indicate thinking...

ar·bi·trar·y (ärb-trr)
        adj.
        1. Determined by chance, whim, or impulse, and not by necessity, reason, or principle

Respecting dat is di road to perdition.

Comment

I still say I respect his views. I don't agree with what he said.

Arbitrary:
          based on or subject to one's opinion, judgment, prejudice etc.
          Source: Funk & Wagnall's Standard Desk dictionary.

Comment

Is muss a diffrant Mosiah yuh talking bout.

My definition fits di one me know.

Comment

Okay.

Over to you Mosiah. Rope een !!

Comment

Sorry, I am now cured of that foot-in-mouth disease and I don't want to ketch it again.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yuh sure Lamisil, Clotrimazole, Fluconazole, Clobetasol or Griseofulvin caan help???

Comment

how about a big fat LEECH?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

YuhNuh!!! Might work wonders !!!

Comment

I'm on all of those already!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                        X