We have to brainstorm. There must be a way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have to brainstorm. There must be a way

to destroy the tool of the mendicants and parasites in the society.

Is there a way to dismantle the PNP as it currently exists ?

It's this polarised view of everything that is keeping us back.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      It's this polarised view of everything that is keeping us back.
      ummm ... sounding quite defensive Mosiah.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Mosiah can speak for himself but I didn't see anything defensive about that post.

A public offical is assasinated in an obvious attempt to show who run tings in the public institutions, and Maudib a talk bout solutions to dismantle PNP?

At some point the CURRENT govt is going to have to take responsibility for solving the crime problem which has got even worse since they have been in power.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
          At some point the CURRENT govt is going to have to take responsibility for solving the crime problem which has got even worse since they have been in power.
          I don't see how you can blame the government for a public official being assasinated.

Comment

Is that what he is doing?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I blame the govt for not being able to do anything about the crime and violence problem. They said they could do better, so far they have done pretty much nothing.

And yes, I understand this was a deeper issue than our regular, 5-a-day murders, but the way it was done shows how criminals don't even expect to be caught.
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I thought it was inferred but maybe i was mistaken.

Comment

Are you retarded ?

The JUTC garrison just UP and formed itself ?

Comment

Problem is it seems somewhat orchestrated. I would like to see the security forces surround volatile communities and systematically search every house and resident. Those who oppose with gunfire should be shot dead.

Comment

Are there any garrisons that do that?

Comment

Heh, heh.. wheh you seh.. Meeks have the same polarized lens ?

PNP has been keeping Jamaica back since 1972.. the facts are there for all to see. Those that have eyes...

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                          Problem is it seems somewhat orchestrated. I would like to see the security forces surround volatile communities and systematically search every house and resident. Those who oppose with gunfire should be shot dead.
                          3 cheers!!
                          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

At some point it might have to come to that, but then politics will kick in and dominate the discussion.

Every time we think we must have hit rock bottom we dig a little deeper.

Comment

Wish it were that easy. No, I really do! Many of these trouble spots are 2x4 ants nests, but that's the problem. They may be small but they are difficult to police. Still, I do believe something can be done, and must!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X