You may not like him but Gulianni(sp) was the best Mayor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You may not like him but Gulianni(sp) was the best Mayor

Mayor Gulianni is the best leader New York city has ever had.

Oh yes he was heavy handed in some areas...and i like him even more for that!!!

Gulianni single handedly cleaned up NY City from corruption, gangsterism, the mob, balanced the city budget.....even eradicating the 'free' use of fire-crackers on 4th July.

This Mayor performed his job so well-- that he began sloving basic quality of life issues like: eliminating squeegie people at stop lights, pan-handlers in midtown(and beyond) , jay-walking, prositution and sex shops on 42nd St. fining drivers for honking horns (when not necessary)....just to list a few.

What I am trying to say is: Jamaica needs a Gulianni(sp).
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Yes but can he coach football? otherwise Guliani deh pon de wrong forum.pr
    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
      Mayor Gulianni is the best leader New York city has ever had.

Oh yes he was heavy handed in some areas...and i like him even more for that!!!

Gulianni single handedly cleaned up NY City from corruption, gangsterism, the mob, balanced the city budget.....even eradicating the 'free' use of fire-crackers on 4th July.

This Mayor performed his job so well-- that he began sloving basic quality of life issues like: eliminating squeegie people at stop lights, pan-handlers in midtown(and beyond) , jay-walking, prositution and sex shops on 42nd St. fining drivers for honking horns (when not necessary)....just to list a few.

What I am trying to say is: Jamaica needs a Gulianni(sp).
      I strongly disagree! That fool had little or no impact on crime as far as the budget is concerned, I'm not sufficiently informed to comment on that.

Comment

He came to T&T to "sell" his wares and offer consulting advice..didn't work. In these parts we need MORE than a Guiliani, unfortunately. Just exactly who or what is anyone's guess.pr
        Peter R

Comment

Typical garbage

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You are a JLIJ.

You are incapable of identifying good leadership. Even if it 'lick' you in the head like so ping... ping... boing... boinggg...

HL

Comment

The fus time mi come a NY mi went to 42nd street to see the shows. It was sumtin of a culture shock to dem in a glass case, and wid a quarter mi ongle gat 25 seconds.
              Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

I think some of Rudi ideas was solid.

Comment

It was some time during thr 80's, i was driving with my son to New Jersey. he was about 8 mor 9 years old.

I decided to take the mid-town tunnel...head for 42nd St...into the Lincoln Tunnel for NJ.

While on 42nd, my son asked...'Dad, what's a 25cent peep show?"

I told him exactly what it was.

"Oh" he said....

HL

Comment

I am a liberal in my political thinking but I will admint Rudi did well in New York and I will say some of his basic broken window theory will do well in jamaica.

Comment

he has his bad and there were other contributing factors but at the end of the day he has to get his credit.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

....can't tell them nutte'n OJ and Assasin.

'specially Mosiah. Him know everything areddy.

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                          ....can't tell them nutte'n OJ and Assasin.

'specially Mosiah. Him know everything areddy.
                          Don't hate me for my brains.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

marrow

HL

Comment

Lol !!

Comment

Working...
                              X