What a tragic place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a tragic place

Until the average man has a right to defend themselves against those animals terrorizing people, nothing will change. The JCF/JDF does not have the means to protect the average citizen.

All the b.u.l.l.s.h.i.t chat bout disarm is pure garbage.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
    Until the average man has a right to defend themselves against those animals terrorizing people, nothing will change. The JCF/JDF does not have the means to protect the average citizen.

All the b.u.l.l.s.h.i.t chat bout disarm is pure garbage.
    .. I guess unuh a ketch to Karl's smokescreen. What him nuh realize is that any attempt to disarm will leave only the criminals with guns. It look like HL was right all along.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      .. I guess unuh a ketch to Karl's smokescreen. What him nuh realize is that any attempt to disarm will leave only the criminals with guns. It look like HL was right all along.
      Not only the criminals!
      The criminals and the security forces.

Now we all know criminals travel to the point at which they wish to create mayhem. So disarming the society makes traveling with a weapon extremely dangerous to the criminals' health.

As it is now ...too often you have criminals and lawful citizens walking around with guns...it demands of the security forces pause to react to determine whether the gun carrier has 'lawful' intent or 'criminal' intent. Under the current situation that too often means 'curtains' (death or serious harm) for innocent bystanders and or the security forces.

I believe that it is unfair to ask any person, including a member of the security forces to put additional task of hesitating to ascertain whether or not that holder of the firearm is a threat. It should be a gun recognised...the holder is immediately put under threat of death! If that non-security person with gun sneezes - SHOT immediately! No wasting of time to think on or inquire of reason for having that gun - POW! POW! POW! ...until DISARMED - i.e. gun falls from grasp! END OF STORY!

No gun on your person or near to your person - YOU SHALL NOT BE UNDER THREAT OF BEING SHOT!

Man or woman with suspicious buldge under clothing - When a security person speaks - YOU FREEZE and obey each and every command in a deliberate and WISE MANNER. If you do not, you would have killed yourself! i.e. not obeying you immediately 'say' I am a threat to the you, Mr.. Security Man or you Ms. Security Woman. END OF STORY!

When the cops...member of the security forces speak - OBEY!
      No back talk! No not obeying! Act otherwise at your own risk! END OF STORY!

This nonsense of - Wah yuh stap mi fa? Wah yuh nuh guh fine criminal? Must stop! YOU HEAR and OBEY! ...or yuh kill yuhself!

PEACE MUST RETURN TO THE LAND!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

You must not know HL is for extrajudicial killings, was he right on that too?
        Still beguiled?

Blessed

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
          You must not know HL is for extrajudicial killings, was he right on that too?
          Still beguiled?

Blessed
          Still fighting that fight Rockman? Mine yuh knock yuhself out. HL time and again said there was no hope for Jamaica ... yesterday's event may well prove him right.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

You are funny, the murder the day before did not prove him right(in your eyes)?
            You have to be careful with those high profile murders, the mastermind could be someone that we all would call a progressive person.
            Besides, hope by nature has nothing to do with probability, it is unfortunate HL would deny Ja of that last resort in our dimmest moment(the time to hope), and of course with your approval.

Comment

Would you agree murdered victims probably would have a chance if they had a gun(legal or not), certainly not enough time to dial 119, and not enough...for the cops to respond in time.
              What of those people Karl, should the police kill them when if they discover them to be armed illegally?
              Police are our servants and not the other way aroound, besides what is your solution to the BIG problem of police corruption?

Blessed

Comment

Would you agree murdered victims probably would have a chance if they had a gun(legal or not), certainly not enough time to dial 119, and not enough...for the cops to respond in time.
                What of those people Karl, should the police kill them when if they discover them to be armed illegally?
                Police are our servants and not the other way aroound, besides what is your solution to the BIG problem of police corruption?

Blessed
                Murdered victims would have a chance?
                No chance 99.99+% of times....just about as 'as snowball in hell'!
                When the murderer approaches the victim is usually unaware he/she is a target until it is much too late. You have to believe the murderer knows his/her target. The victim never has an inkling that he/she is a target. ...and it is worse if the murderer does not know the target...i.e. random target. In such a case as the murderer not knowing the intended victim until an opportunity arises...then you tell me if the murderer does not know how in Heaven's name can the unfortuinate victim?

As to when the victim may become aware - There may be awareness in the last seconds of life . I am sure many victims 'do not even know what hit them'!

The victim is usually never on about viewing each and every person met or each and every person 'around' as someone targeting him/her? Who is it that goes down the street viewing each and everyone to the exclusion of being taken of such a focus...that everyone met 'hand on gun' to defend self?

...and, I just doubt murderers say to intended victim...I am giving you fair warning that in 'so many minutes' I shall pull my gun and shoot? ...somehow doubt it very much

...but I can tell you that if the society is DISARMED and all with guns are BUDS...there would be fewer guns around. ....and even if a few have thoughts of shooting someone when believed self to be aggrieved...without the presence of gun on their person there would be time to reconsider and cool down = No shooting! = No gun murder!

...and what do the current rate of gun murders tell us?
                One thing I am sure - The gun murderers have no fear and or not enough disincentive to walk around with their guns. Knowing that merely having a gun on their person makes then highly likey to be identified as threats that should be immediately squashed/rubbed out/killed...would cause 'leaving guns alone'. A safe sure way in that type DISARMED SOCIETY to not become BUD!

---

Illegal gun on person?!
                Yes the cop should take no chance with his/her life. If there is a doubt that the cop could be hurt...the cop should take the safe way and immediately kill the person with the illegal gun!

Look - If I were a cop and I suspected you of having a gun...and I state you may not have a gun...I am approaching you with my gun on you. It is now up to you to not in the slightest of way cause me to shoot.

If I say, do not move. Then moving suddenly...too rapidly for me may cause YOU to kill yourself. I am certainly not going to put my life in even the slightest of danger. It is the civilian who must react in such a way that it is clear I am not endangered. It is unfair and unreasonable to cause me to feel compromised. ...and worse for the civilian it is unfair to that civilian to put his/her life in danger by 'playing the fool'. Do not reach, for example, for your cigarette...last thoughts you just killed yourself and put me through a traumatic episode.

This wanton illegally running around with guns must stop! The murdering must stop!
                Last edited by Karl; June 28, 2008, 09:34 PM.
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

You are funny, the murder the day before did not prove him right(in your eyes)?
                  You have to be careful with those high profile murders, the mastermind could be someone that we all would call a progressive person.
                  Besides, hope by nature has nothing to do with probability, it is unfortunate HL would deny Ja of that last resort in our dimmest moment(the time to hope), and of course with your approval.
                  Rockman, you seem to miss the fact that its not because he was murdered, but WHY he was murdered. But if you want to fight a duel with HL, ensure him want to duel with you as well.

Comment

Look, I have no problem telling HL how I feel AND why I feel that way, it really is all about you.

Blessed

Comment

If the murders WE know of are those that the victims are defenseless then without the guns one would have the same success with a knife?
                      You spoke of one of many circumstances surrounding murder.

Blessed

Blessed

Comment

Look, I have no problem telling HL how I feel AND why I feel that way, it really is all about you.

Blessed
                        Suh wait ... HL side step yuh and now yuh waan duel wid Lazie? Yuh cyaan serious Rockman.

Comment

This "duel thingy" mentality may very well be the problem, this poster have no such intention.
                          Everyone waan mek dem chat and when man and man chat back is a problem, cho!
                          Easy Lazie mi done, really!

Blessed

Comment

Oh, if you backtalk, yuh tun bud tuh?!? Yuh crazy Karl.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                            X