RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lawd, dem shot and Killed Chambo from JUTC!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Time View Post
    This is what happens whenever you try to clean up corruption. The Italians and the Columbians had the same experience when they went after the mafia and the cartel.

Trust me, Jamaica mobsters are almost bad as the Italians and the Columbians.
    This is an attack against the State and if appropriate consequnces are not felt by the perps, then anarchy will set in.

Quite frankly, the debate about changes in crime fighting are now moot.

Comment

Bruce dem a joke. The JUTC fi lock down, everybodt get fired, start afresh with no unions. As fi the Pimps N Pushers aka the PNP. This is all their doing. They allowed this rot to get way out of hand and when the new board attempt to clean up dem mess they, being the dunces they are acted as if the board was doing banything wrong.

HL was right all along.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Normal ??

I was expecting a stupid response.... this one will be hard to beat.

Karl, Jawge.. yuh haffi come good.

By the way.. why would the PNP allow this cartel to exist for so long ??

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
          Jamaica is truly ungovernable to rhatid!
          Condolences to his family and friends.

A really sad day for the country.
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

http://www.amazon.com/Two-Steps-Forw...4665525&sr=1-1

Comment

What corruption? The PNP never pretty much say corruption nuh exit. Ask Karl a just government providing employment fi the people.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Condolences to his family. ...What a damn shame. Is this the new trend, you don't like the manager, so kill him.

Lawlessnes is wrecking lives.
                Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                - Langston Hughes

Comment

Jamaica is truly ungovernable to rhatid!
                  I am not saying...that persons would not be under threat immeiately after instituted...but if the society were DISARM...two men with rifle and gun...would stand out as on a mission to KILL and or Maim.

Guess what?
                  I would bet those scum would not up and walk boldly through throngs of people with 'rifle' in hand. As it stands today they did not stand out. It was a common occurance! Cho di man dem a guh bout dem business wid dem 'strapped self dem'. A nuh yah-suh dem a guh duh nutten! Until ofcourse the dastardly deed was done!

If we had DISARMED!
                  Perhaps they would not even have take the action of pronouncing selves BUD! ...because under the DISARM edict immediately on being seen...immediately on having the light of day or any light for that matter...it would be BUD-TIME! ...and then VANKING TIME! Poof!
                  ...and Mr. Douglas Chambers would still be alive!
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                    I am not saying...that persons would not be under threat immeiately after instituted...but if the society were DISARM...two men with rifle and gun...would stand out as on a mission to KILL and or Maim.

Guess what?
                    I would bet those scum would not up and walk boldly through throngs of people with 'rifle' in hand. As it stands today they did not stand out. It was a common occurance! Cho di man dem a guh bout dem business wid dem 'strapped self dem'. A nuh yah-suh dem a guh duh nutten! Until ofcourse the dastardly deed was done!

If we had DISARMED!
                    Perhaps they would not even have take the action of pronouncing selves BUD! ...because under the DISARM edict immediately on being seen...immediately on having the light of day or any light for that matter...it would be BUD-TIME! ...and then VANKING TIME! Poof!
                    ...and Mr. Douglas Chambers would still be alive!
                    Is not 2 man Karl.

Is the whole Klansman gang was lurking bout. This was a calculated hit!

Comment

Is not 2 man Karl.

Is the whole Klansman gang was lurking bout. This was a calculated hit!

Bwoy...Willi this 'crime ting' has gotten out of hand. It needs a simple effective way of keeping the guns off the streets.

I remember a Jamaica went I could and did walk from Pembroke Road, Kington 2 (Mountain View/Windward Road) to Cross Roads after the last bus (Think last bus was 12.30 am) in 1967-1968 and had not a care in the world. Safe and sound! That is the JA we need to once again have!

When I was gowing up in the country...only Banana leaf gentle waving in Moon-light caused the hair to rise on my neck and 'foot start drop' as fear of the supernatural gave me wings. Besides that fear of the supernatural - safe as can be! That is the Jamaica we need to once again have!

How is it the entire "One Order" and or "the Klansman" can be up and around? There should not even be any "One Order" or "Klansman"! ...and "the whole Klansman lurking"? ...and the cops and the people put up with that?

DISARM! ...and mek who waan tun BUD, walk wid gun and tun BUD! Di ole a di BUD dem wudda soon done. Man wid gun...a BUD! Case dun!
                      Pretty soon! Di ongle BUD wudda deh crawl pan dem belly...dat BUD dem get missin! As dem wudda seh - "No profit nuh innah carri gun"!
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Karl, as Willi said "it was a calculated hit." Your point however (If we had DISARMED), did not go unnoticed. That's why I had a chuckle when I read that one of the stipulations in the August Town Peace Treaty was that certain gunmen would be allowed to keep their guns. Foolishness!!!!!

The question though is: how do you "disarm" an armed society? In a column a couple years ago, I remember Wignall writing that the: dogs of war have been spawned. His point was that over the years our political system has created a society filled with guns, unforgiving murderers, a dirty moral fabric, a culture of guns for hire and a proletariat which accepts thuggery as the norm.
                        "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Jamaican will never be disarmed. Those gangs should be treated like armed combatants, and handled as such. The sad thing is, in a place like Jamaica it will be the underclass that will bear the blunt of any heavy handed paramilitary operation.
                          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Karl, even if they were disarmed, the SWINES would still have murdered the man.

Just think back to Shirley Playfair, lawyer at the Fair Trade Commission; well Playfair was not killed by a bullet. They went to her office and cut her throat. My friend, who is a doctor on the same complex, said he was covered with blood from the woman, and there is nothing he or anyone could have done to save her life.
                            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                            - Langston Hughes

Comment

Unuh nuh see Karl spin the topic pon the whole a unuh? Him mek unuh change focus from the corruption at the JUTC, created by a corrupt PNP gov't that lead to the murder of Mr. Chambers to his fantasy smokescreen bout disarm.

KARL ... wha yuh affi say bout whaa gwaan wid the JUTC? What yuh affi say about cleaning up of the JUTC? Or yuh still looking forward to the next election?
                              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I don't believe that the low level hitmen will get away with this one. It is almost a guarantee that the state will find and eliminate them. However, the structure of the criminal enterprise above the hitmen are safe.

The only effective action that has been taken about our best known criminal enterprises(shower, spanglers etc) was done by the American State. Perhaps the americans are our best hope for dismantling our criminal enterprises.

Columbian Pablo Escobar officially became a target for the US when he killed an american citizen that was on a plane which he had ordered blown up in order to kill some goverment officials. I hope Mr Chambers has an american passport and that the american goverment decides to go after the people above the hitmen.
                                The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Working...
                                X