RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I get a satellite photo of a location in Jam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I get a satellite photo of a location in Jam?

Mi need to look at mi house - what's the URL
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Try google maps. Not certain if yuh can zoom in close enough though.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

hmmmmmm.....yuh wa'an si who park up outside?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Also try googleearth.com
        "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          hmmmmmm.....yuh wa'an si who park up outside?

YES
          - Langston Hughes

Comment

mi know man...erh... i mean woman!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Which part a Ja yuh live, maybe I can direct a satellite in your direction.
              Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

me live a Portland - Portie
                - Langston Hughes

Comment

Cloud cover

Comment

Yes, I noticed the clouds in the image from google earth when the picture was taken.
                    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Did you try the Marinas site?

Comment

Working...
                      X