Now I see why Mo nah leff the Jamaica for Justice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now I see why Mo nah leff the Jamaica for Justice

Looking good is an art and practitioners of it (from left) Christine Messado, Keena Brown and Margot Lakhan show it comes naturally to them at the Jamaicans For Justice gala dinner, Art and Collectibles Auction, held at the Knutsford Court Hotel, New Kingston, last Friday night. - Winston Sill/Freelance Photographer
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Margot ... easy to mispronounce.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

When can someone sign me up for JFJ?
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Unnu a look likkle justice now. Unnu wretch unnu!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

no ..... jus'a likkle piece a justice..... or is that justice of the piece?!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

ha ha ha
            pr
            Peter R

Comment

Working...
            X