Sass - mi farm flourishing, can't starve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sass - mi farm flourishing, can't starve

Yesterday, mi cut one nice bunch of callaloo from my front porch, enough for mi breakfast. Note my callaloo is planted in flower pots, because mi nuh have land space.

...and some people wid land space, fraid fi get them hands dirty. Let them starve
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

yuh have any dumpling tree?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yesterday mi visit mi brother and his neigbbour plant Beans in his flowers patch instead of flowers. The man went round a back and get some cucumber and tomato.

Yes sis gwaan, trust mi if a hurricane hit the gulf this year we a go start eat grass. mi have land space and can't wait fi go out wid the bwoy them go start planting.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
        yuh have any dumpling tree?

no but mi can ask Sass to plant some wheat fi yuh, and HL can set up a mill
        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
        X