Sexport :Glamity & GDP growth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexport :Glamity & GDP growth

Posted this as a response to the sex worker's patriotic suggestions to pay taxes (imagine Jamaicans wanting to pay taxes!!)... there is hope for us yet!

Since I believe my contribution may be of national interest.. I have now started a new thread on the matter.......

Bruce did say he wanted to expand GDP. Can I hear it for 8 inch.. er, sorry.. 8% growth?

In fact why not a free trade sex zone at the Caymanas site with a rail link to the port (obviously with a spur to Port Henderson - The Red Light Xpress?) and Mobay?
    This would definitely generate sufficient traffic to support the rail revival.

Just call it Sexport!! Only foreign exchange welcome of course..... Over to you Mike Henry.... this is a winner!

where are the Silicon Valley economists thinking outside the box when one needs them?
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

think you say the train couldn't make nuh money
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      think you say the train couldn't make nuh money
      I found a solution!!
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
      X