Baraknophobia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baraknophobia

I need to start recording the Daily Show, its always reallyfunny.

http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/...videoId=173522
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

the latte sweet yo..hehe..

which state yo reside Islandman?
    Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
    Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Florida, state of hanging, dimpled and pregnant chads.

You want to buy some real estate 50% off last years price? Karl will tell you the time to buy is NOW! Heh heh.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
        Florida, state of hanging, dimpled and pregnant chads.

You want to buy some real estate 50% off last years price? Karl will tell you the time to buy is NOW! Heh heh.
        Time to buy - Serious ting...iffen yuh ave di 'cash flow' fi hang on! ...or you are going to live in the house.
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Here in Central Florida, I am seeing some 2br townhouses built in 2005 that came on the market at about 130K, quickly shot up to 190-200K by end of 2006 and now are asking 120K. Considering how much inflation has affected gas, building supplies, etc in the last year or so i am wondering how close these are getting to what todays construction cost would be.

I expect the pain will get worse in the next few months because of the slow process of short sales and foreclosures , but I agree its time to start lowballing a few offers and see what happens.

Comment

[quote=Islandman;109413]I need to start recording the Daily Show, its always reallyfunny.

http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/...videoId=173522

I record it and Stephen Cobert every nite. Those 2 shows are the best political satire ever what is even more interesting is that they give you the real story and better analysis than Fox, MSNBC, CNN and all other networks.

Comment

add in a dose of bill maher....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

is offshore drilling equivalent to NAFTA down there?
                Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
                Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                  Here in Central Florida, I am seeing some 2br townhouses built in 2005 that came on the market at about 130K, quickly shot up to 190-200K by end of 2006 and now are asking 120K. Considering how much inflation has affected gas, building supplies, etc in the last year or so i am wondering how close these are getting to what todays construction cost would be.

I expect the pain will get worse in the next few months because of the slow process of short sales and foreclosures , but I agree its time to start lowballing a few offers and see what happens.
                  Where in Central Florida?
                  In Ocala you could offer $95,000.00 to $100,000.00 - $120,000.00.
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

You on mi turf boss? Whey you deh? You defend red and black (me nah deal with scuba business; strictly red devils)?
                    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Winter Garden, near the new mall off 429. Been here a while now.

Red and Black? You lose me, wha dat?

Comment

Man U!
                        "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Working...
                        X