• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• er...WHAT?!!!

Charlie Sheen Apologizes for Calling Denise Richards the N-Word
    Wednesday June 18, 2008

Michael Loccisano/FilmMagic; Bruce Gifford/FilmMagic
    us_weekly995:http://www.usmagazine.com/node/18395Buzz up!

Charlie Sheen is apologizing for a three-year-old voicemail that ex Denise Richards made public.
    The voicemail included a curse-filled rant from Sheen calling Richards – the mother of their two young daughters Sam, 4, and Lola, 3 – a "f--king c--t" and a "f--king n----r."
    In response, the Two and a Half Men star said in a statement released Wednesday, "I deeply apologize by my choice of words to all I have obviously offended; especially to Tony Todd, an African-American, who was my best man at my first two weddings."
    Sheen added, however, that "three and one-half years later, the reasons that caused the anger and frustration displayed on that voice mail continue to be manifested on a daily basis" because "my children did not show up today for a custodial visit without explanation."
    Sheen – who wed Brooke Mueller last month – has been in a bitter public feud with Richards since they split in 2006. She recently revealed that he gave their daughters necklaces before asking for them back.
    Click here to see Richards and other hot moms

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
    Charlie Sheen Apologizes for Calling Denise Richards the N-Word
    Wednesday June 18, 2008

Michael Loccisano/FilmMagic; Bruce Gifford/FilmMagic
    us_weekly995:http://www.usmagazine.com/node/18395Buzz up!

Charlie Sheen is apologizing for a three-year-old voicemail that ex Denise Richards made public.
    The voicemail included a curse-filled rant from Sheen calling Richards – the mother of their two young daughters Sam, 4, and Lola, 3 – a "f--king c--t" and a "f--king n----r."
    In response, the Two and a Half Men star said in a statement released Wednesday, "I deeply apologize by my choice of words to all I have obviously offended; especially to Tony Todd, an African-American, who was my best man at my first two weddings."
    Sheen added, however, that "three and one-half years later, the reasons that caused the anger and frustration displayed on that voice mail continue to be manifested on a daily basis" because "my children did not show up today for a custodial visit without explanation."
    Sheen – who wed Brooke Mueller last month – has been in a bitter public feud with Richards since they split in 2006. She recently revealed that he gave their daughters necklaces before asking for them back.
    Click here to see Richards and other hot moms

BUT A WEY DE #!@#$&*&*$% DIS

How did he even arrive at that word when referring to her ? I have watched her reality show and she is as caucasian as they come.

Comment

IS she scaly?!!! maybe she is just "passing"

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Should could be a caucasian and still have had some black in her at some point in the past.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
          Should could be a caucasian and still have had some black in her at some point in the past.
          Mi woulda put some black in har

Comment

yuh mean "brown"

Comment

Maybe some one else did , hence Charlies N rant.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Yes thats what i mean.
                "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                X