The Attorney General is being accused of

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Attorney General is being accused of

causing the multiple resignations within her ministry. Well, NNN's Emily Crooks is talking about a possible factor in the lastest resignation, that of Ms. Foster-Pusey.

Check it out nuh Mosiah ... then come talk.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Lazie, hop offa di fender nuh! I am not nearly as interested in these things as you are, clearly! When it reach di general airwaves, then perhaps, but I don't go searching for news, issues and controversy.

Re the AG, I will eventually know what the truth is, but for now, it certainly don't look good.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      Lazie, hop offa di fender nuh! I am not nearly as interested in these things as you are, clearly! When it reach di general airwaves, then perhaps, but I don't go searching for news, issues and controversy.

Re the AG, I will eventually know what the truth is, but for now, it certainly don't look good.
      Well, yuh need to get yuhself informed instead of coming here acting like a nut on the wall. Then again, is not everybody can handle the truth.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

if you say so, Lazie, if you say so.

sigh

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

WALNUT...

Gamma 3:16
          Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
          Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Working...
          X