Suh, Mosiah, KArl and the rest ... are you all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suh, Mosiah, KArl and the rest ... are you all

going to question Portia's credibility now? After the PM spoke about the financial situation at the NHT, Portia claimed she left the NHT in good financial condition. NNN kept quoting from a report, which backed up the PM's position. Well, the Chairman of the NHT has just confirmed that the report was an authentic report.

Now due to how things stay at the NHT, they may have to start cutting staff.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

There is a ton load of misinformation being thrown around regarding the NHT. Too much politicking.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      There is a ton load of misinformation being thrown around regarding the NHT. Too much politicking.
      Suh I take it yuh won't be questioning Portia's credibility then.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Regarding NHT, I can't go by what's in the news and worse, what might be coming from the new chairman, who appears to be another high-colour eediat in Orett's set up.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          Regarding NHT, I can't go by what's in the news and worse, what might be coming from the new chairman, who appears to be another high-colour eediat in Orett's set up.
          Okay ... suh you'll take Portia's misinformed position as gospel. Gamma, yuh see that I was correct about 2 nuts on a wall?

Comment

those are called walnuts...what you call 2 nuts on a chest?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

And I told you that I took...yuh know what, give mi a break today, Lazie, duh, mi a beg yuh.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Suh where Portia getting har information from ???

NHT Front desk Security ???!!

LOL !!

High Color eediat.. ??

What yuh prefer... Dark Colour eediat or High Colour eediat ?

Di record books not speaking too well fi di Dark Colour eediats.. Black Man Time records dat is... could be a baggage issue.. self-confidence issues leading to attempts at profundity..

Comment

Shirley Williams colour eediat, dat's di kind mi cyaan stand!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

What about it annoys you ?

Comment

Are you Dr. Jay or Dr. Wray?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

http://www.mof.gov.jm/downloads/2007/ped/nht.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                          Okay ... suh you'll take Portia's misinformed position as gospel?
                          Lazie's conclusion!

Gamma, yuh see that I was correct about 2 nuts on a wall?
                          iffa laf, a dead!

Defendant in a case about wife-beating!

Attorney Lazie to defendant: Sunday was the day you beat your wife? Answer Yes or No?!
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                            iffa laf, a dead!

Defendant in a case about wife-beating!

Attorney Lazie to defendant: Sunday was the day you beat your wife? Answer Yes or No?!
                            Sorry Karl ... whats the point you're making here?

Comment

Working...
                            X