Another resignation from AG’s office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another resignation from AG’s office

The exodus from the Attorney General's (AG's) Department continues with the resignation of the Director for State Proceedings, Nicole Foster Pusey.
    Ms. Foster-Pusey confirmed with RJR News that she tendered her resignation on Monday ending her 15 year career with the department.
    She refused to comment on whether her decision was the result of any administrative problems within the department, stating only that she was grateful for all the opportunities afforded her at the AG's department over the years.

She also refused to comment on the flurry of other resignations within the department in recent months and reports of personality clashes between staff and Attorney General Dorothy Lightbourne.
    In fact, she steered clear of any negative implications related to her resignation, insisting that she intended to leave the department on a positive note.

The outgoing Director of State Proceedings said she felt that it was an opportune time to explore other career options.
    One the weekend, news came that four attorneys were demitting office as the fallout under the new Attorney General Dorothy Lightbourne continues.

Ms. Foster-Pusey's resignation comes on the heels of those of Assistant Attorney General Julie Thompson-James, and Crown Counsels Stacey Ann-Bennett and Kalaycia Clarke.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Only women in the department or is only the women who have a problem with the AG?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      Only women in the department or is only the women who have a problem with the AG?
      You're probably right on both counts.

Comment

I had a friend(a former police officer in the Adams' family that was murdered)that was facing serious charges as a police officer. We would talk on a regular basis, he explained to me that the choice was given to him to either resign or turn himself in to the DPP. He resigned and was granted a gun license.
        It was clear evidence that the DPP was at the very least derelict if not complicit.
        I will be watching closely the developments in the sex scandal regarding the two officers, though I am pretty sure what that outcome will be.

Blessed

Comment

Working...
        X