Its reported on the news that an Air J plane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its reported on the news that an Air J plane

was going down the runway when the Chairman called and ordered the plane to return to the gate. Reason, a non-paying customer was late for the flight.

If this is true .... she should be fired. Dem sh!t dem cyaan work.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Which chairman is this?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      Which chairman is this?
      A how much chairman Air Jamaica have?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

yuh never know. these days people leaving dem job because dem carry 2 passport!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          yuh never know. these days people leaving dem job because dem carry 2 passport!
          Well, up to this morning the Air J chairman is the same one appointed by the PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
            was going down the runway when the Chairman called and ordered the plane to return to the gate. Reason, a non-paying customer was late for the flight.

If this is true...
            I hope for your sake it is not true!
            These are the people you advocated for long and hard!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post

Well let's see if something "new and different" is done about this. The girlfriend was probably on an important shopping trip to New York or Miami. Is wha de pilot bway feel like, after im no wan lose de wuk. Cho.

Comment

the chairman is a woman...what are you saying?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
                  Well let's see if something "new and different" is done about this. The girlfriend was probably on an important shopping trip to New York or Miami. Is wha de pilot bway feel like, after im no wan lose de wuk. Cho.
                  Wouldn't that be something?
                  Think of the cost it would be to the taxpayer?
                  Think of the arrogance it would be showing?
                  Think of the level of stupidity it would be?

Noooooo? It just cannot be true...can it?
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                    the chairman is a woman...what are you saying?
                    I will say no more. If I was Ben I would say" If you're privy to the information I have you would understand" But I'm not Ben so I won't sat that. LOL.

Comment

well is a good thing yuh not ben and neva seh dat.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

could be mischief Lazie. You know how them workers want get rid of Williams?

Air Jamaica workers nuh deal with nothing name reality.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post

For my sake? I wonder why?

Comment

No mischief. And she has the audacity to be terse about it.

Inexcusable and she should resign!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
                              New York or Miami? Huh? It was a flight to Barbados.

Comment

Working...
                              X