TV host to be fired?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
    seems kinda harsh.....particularly as she seemed to know what she was doing......
    .... Perhaps that is the problem that the hypocrites have with her, she did a 'bad thing' and she did it well...
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

i see it as she did a good thing and did it well...is jealous dem jealous!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Time View Post
        I heard that a certain TV host has been suspended and will be fired.

Was there a no bad publicity clause in her contract?

Does the punishment really fit the crime?

I feel sorry for her.
        The lady should be left alone!
        The man should get a beating!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
          The lady should be left alone!
          The man should get a beating!
          Errr Karl from what I hear he has already received a stern tongue-lashing.

Comment

WHA?!!! dem mus leave har alone and the rest of dem should be back slappingly envious.....

she was a willing participant in everything.....plus she's good...suh mi hear.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
              Errr Karl from what I hear he has already received a stern tongue-lashing.
              Buffs mi a talk bout!
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

buffs? mi sure him did get dat tuh!!!

Comment

buffs? mi sure him did get dat tuh!!!
                  ...OK! Substitute 'nuff bax'!

Comment

mi sure him did get dat tuh.....

Comment

mi sure him did get dat tuh.....

Yuh gwaan!
                      Yuh done kno wah mi mean!

Comment

Cho dem fe low de woman. I wonda if unuh noticed how the DJ's dem stop sing bout "bow-cat". Me understand seh all manner of evils a gwaan down a yaad nowadays. JAMAICAN MEN ARE TOO HYPOCRITICAL! The country is being supported on the backs of our women.
                        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

amen. some a di women too btw...

Comment

I need to have the evidence so I can have an informed opinion. Now I know you do not have a copy of the video, please go ahead and buy one, and send it to me. Thanks in advance.
                            The child molester Kelly defence probably would work too.

Blessed

Comment

"a stern tongue-lashing"... from who, the TV host? Rudi, yuh rude fi true.

pr
                              Peter R

Comment

Mek dem fire har. Me wi hire har!! CVM a gwan like say a only one mic inna Jamaica she can talk pon. Mi have mic to. She can come do har countdown show pon mine.

Comment

Working...
                                X