TV host to be fired?

seems kinda harsh.....particularly as she seemed to know what she was doing......
    .... Perhaps that is the problem that the hypocrites have with her, she did a 'bad thing' and she did it well...

i see it as she did a good thing and did it well...is jealous dem jealous!!!!

Originally posted by Time View Post
        I heard that a certain TV host has been suspended and will be fired.

Was there a no bad publicity clause in her contract?

Does the punishment really fit the crime?

I feel sorry for her.
        The lady should be left alone!
        The man should get a beating!

The lady should be left alone!
          The man should get a beating!
          Errr Karl from what I hear he has already received a stern tongue-lashing.

WHA?!!! dem mus leave har alone and the rest of dem should be back slappingly envious.....

she was a willing participant in everything.....plus she's good...suh mi hear.

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
              Errr Karl from what I hear he has already received a stern tongue-lashing.
              Buffs mi a talk bout!

buffs? mi sure him did get dat tuh!!!

...OK! Substitute 'nuff bax'!

mi sure him did get dat tuh.....

Yuh gwaan!
                      Yuh done kno wah mi mean!

Cho dem fe low de woman. I wonda if unuh noticed how the DJ's dem stop sing bout "bow-cat". Me understand seh all manner of evils a gwaan down a yaad nowadays. JAMAICAN MEN ARE TOO HYPOCRITICAL! The country is being supported on the backs of our women.
                        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

amen. some a di women too btw...

I need to have the evidence so I can have an informed opinion. Now I know you do not have a copy of the video, please go ahead and buy one, and send it to me. Thanks in advance.
                            The child molester Kelly defence probably would work too.

"a stern tongue-lashing"... from who, the TV host? Rudi, yuh rude fi true.

pr

Mek dem fire har. Me wi hire har!! CVM a gwan like say a only one mic inna Jamaica she can talk pon. Mi have mic to. She can come do har countdown show pon mine.