TV host to be fired?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV host to be fired?

I heard that a certain TV host has been suspended and will be fired.

Was there a no bad publicity clause in her contract?

Does the punishment really fit the crime?

I feel sorry for her.
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Originally posted by Time View Post
    I heard that a certain TV host has been suspended and will be fired.

Was there a no bad publicity clause in her contract?

Does the punishment really fit the crime?

I feel sorry for her.
    Wha dis? Jeapordy?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

is that the one with the video clip doing the rounds?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I can't see how the publicity would cause the show to lose advertisers, the bottom line. In fact, maybe a few mouthwash companies could get some stuff advertised!

I think they being a little harsh.

Of course, the man involved does not face (no pun intended) any sanctions. Is like Janet and Justin - is ongle Janet get any flak over di wardrobe when is not she did pull off nutten.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

same one

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Oral B ready fi endorse milk.

I hope Johnny and Donisha are not the reps for any safe sex campaign.

Comment

Dem nuh married?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Them seh him was married to a next girl and Prendy Daughter look like she have better things fi service him with.

Comment

Orally speaking?

Miss Kitty, Contributor

With all the technological mishaps last week, mi affi wonder if Hollywood reach a Jamaica. I received many calls from people inquiring and wondering if I had seen Jamaica's new blockbuster phone video.
                  By the time I had seen it, it had spread like an epidemic that was completely out of control. Everywhere I went the tape was there also. Even some of the same persons who claimed to be disgusted by the "act" watched it repeatedly with keen eyes and wagging tongues.
                  Mi hear a man a lick out 'bout de tape and then minutes later had to eat his own words as he expressed his desire to be on the receiving end, ol' chink!
                  Wha dat a do pon phone? How come him lose him phone wid a ting like dat pon it? A wonder if him really lose de phone? are questions being posited by the Jamaican populace. I don't have all the answers to those questions and I won't speculate either.

Consenting adults
                  Though very unfortunate, because of the delicate nature of the situation, as a child is involved, what takes place between two consenting adults is their business!
                  The other day Usain 'Lightning' Bolt, bruk and set a world record, and mi nuh see nobody a blue tooth dat. Yet, it's almost like some people have a parasitic nature that feeds off the negative or misfortune of others. It shouldn't be that people just sit down a sharpen dem teeth like a pack of wolves, waiting to see somebody fall, or lie down as the case may be.
                  One minute and 38 seconds should not be the sole basis on which an individual is judged, neither should their child be chastised or tormented. After all, she naw commit nuh crime and mi nuh hear 'bout nuh special task force a lock up people fi wha de people dem a do.

Hypocrites
                  Furthermore, some a who a judge and pass remarks a do much worse, a tru fi dem phone battery did dead why fi dem tape nuh release. Some a dem tape soon buss pon CNN.
                  The only thing wha mek mi cross 'bout de situation a how mi nuh see de man face! Why when dem tape ya come out a only de woman part show? What is the man doing before and after that part gets recorded? Me say any taping a gwaan a de two a we a star it up and nuh camera phone cyan tape, is a movie camera wid some big light mi wudda want fi capture all de wining and dining. Mi alone naw face de fire inna de kitchen, mi a go need nuff liquid fi cool it dung!

Vigilance
                  Let this serve as a lesson that persons need to be more vigilant and careful with their private endeavours. Don't be a distribution hub of material that perpetuate the demise of others. Be responsible and hit the delete button. If you don't have to tape, leave it alone, because tapes have a way of always coming back to bite you. - Ms Kitty

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Wait ... Miss Kitty tun writer? Suh a true ... Kats always land on their feet.
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

seems kinda harsh.....particularly as she seemed to know what she was doing......

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Hypocrite men should not fire her

... Nuff man watch blue movie

... Nuff want would like a sample

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                        Orally speaking?

Miss Kitty, Contributor

With all the technological mishaps last week, mi affi wonder if Hollywood reach a Jamaica. I received many calls from people inquiring and wondering if I had seen Jamaica's new blockbuster phone video.
                        By the time I had seen it, it had spread like an epidemic that was completely out of control. Everywhere I went the tape was there also. Even some of the same persons who claimed to be disgusted by the "act" watched it repeatedly with keen eyes and wagging tongues.
                        Mi hear a man a lick out 'bout de tape and then minutes later had to eat his own words as he expressed his desire to be on the receiving end, ol' chink!
                        Wha dat a do pon phone? How come him lose him phone wid a ting like dat pon it? A wonder if him really lose de phone? are questions being posited by the Jamaican populace. I don't have all the answers to those questions and I won't speculate either.

Consenting adults
                        Though very unfortunate, because of the delicate nature of the situation, as a child is involved, what takes place between two consenting adults is their business!
                        The other day Usain 'Lightning' Bolt, bruk and set a world record, and mi nuh see nobody a blue tooth dat. Yet, it's almost like some people have a parasitic nature that feeds off the negative or misfortune of others. It shouldn't be that people just sit down a sharpen dem teeth like a pack of wolves, waiting to see somebody fall, or lie down as the case may be.
                        One minute and 38 seconds should not be the sole basis on which an individual is judged, neither should their child be chastised or tormented. After all, she naw commit nuh crime and mi nuh hear 'bout nuh special task force a lock up people fi wha de people dem a do.

Hypocrites

Furthermore, some a who a judge and pass remarks a do much worse, a tru fi dem phone battery did dead why fi dem tape nuh release. Some a dem tape soon buss pon CNN.
                        The only thing wha mek mi cross 'bout de situation a how mi nuh see de man face! Why when dem tape ya come out a only de woman part show? What is the man doing before and after that part gets recorded? Me say any taping a gwaan a de two a we a star it up and nuh camera phone cyan tape, is a movie camera wid some big light mi wudda want fi capture all de wining and dining. Mi alone naw face de fire inna de kitchen, mi a go need nuff liquid fi cool it dung!

Vigilance

Let this serve as a lesson that persons need to be more vigilant and careful with their private endeavours. Don't be a distribution hub of material that perpetuate the demise of others. Be responsible and hit the delete button. If you don't have to tape, leave it alone, because tapes have a way of always coming back to bite you. - Ms Kitty

The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

"The other day Usain 'Lightning' Bolt, bruk and set a world record, and mi nuh see nobody a blue tooth dat."

is wha' she mean??

pr
                          Peter R

Comment

how you know you see the video?

Comment

.....ehrm....suh mi hear!

Comment

Working...
                              X