X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goose bumps for the Obama-ites! There is a pause when you

may think it is over!

http://www.dipdive.com/dip-politics/wato/

Zoe Kravitz is the daughter of Lenny Kravitz and Lisa Bonet.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

it neva give u goosebumps?

as a joshua-ite...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      it neva give u goosebumps?

as a joshua-ite...
      Funny you mention that?
      This Obama fellow has shades of Joshua! However, Joshua put more meat...sensible possibilities out there! It is no accident that Brucie has picked up Joshua's old play book, dusted it off and is trying to understand what Joshua had said! Unfortunately up until this moment Brucie seems more puzzled than (of coming to an) understanding (of) Joshua's look into our future!

Poor Brucie - 18 monts roud di carna!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

joshua had more meat? yuh on meds? joshua the second time around was more SENSIBLE and RESPONSIBLE! he admitted to MISTAKES and took a different tack....

bruce re-visit them with the MEAT that joshua lacked.....yuh figget how "free education" came about under joshua? overnight SOLELY for the purpose of oneupmanship on seaga......

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

bruce re-visit them with the MEAT that joshua lacked.....yuh figget how "free education" came about under joshua? overnight SOLELY for the purpose of oneupmanship on seaga......
          Suh di JLP, JLP sympathizers and Joshua haters seh? ...but is it true?
          ow yuh kno? ow mi fi kno?

Yuh seh Joshua admit mistakes. OK! I agree! ...but yuh seit innah henny Joshua book dem ar ear joshua seh a suh hit did guh? Wen yuh seit mek mi kno?
          Tanks!

Comment

members of my family were in the inner sanctum.....served as ministers under joshua and pj and dem tell mi and i believe....not junior minister or minister without portfolio either....

Comment

members of my family were in the inner sanctum.....served as ministers under joshua and pj and dem tell mi and i believe....not junior minister or minister without portfolio either....
              OK!
              Truth be told I believed also...and I am not a JLP-ite or Michael hater

Comment

How Michael Manley come into a discussion about Barrack Obama ???

I thought Barrack was faithfully married ?

Barrack nuh strike me as a womanizer with psychopathic tendencies.

One is contending for the position of most powerful leader on the Planet.. the other killed the economy of a borderline banana republic.

Comment

hmmmmmmm.....

Comment

Well, well I am the eternal
                    learner (is a good ting to). Karl Joshua admitted on like it is (ABC) that
                    he made some mistakes.

I guess all the JLp leaders had perfect records (devoid of mistakes). No wonder Ja stagnated socially.

Comment

that's another discussion....nuh come yah wid yuh obfuscation, zeen?!! yuh want to start another thread, be my guest.

Comment

Working...
                      X