No announcement yet.

what do you all make of this article...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do you all make of this article...

Deportees tougher than SUVs

Jackass sey de worl' no level. Jackass sey de deportee cyar dem tougha den de SUV dem an de deportee no cost quata as much.
    Jackass trods the road a lot and as he clip clops along (pulling up some green stuff along the way. Beautification project my backfoot. Food!) noticing the driving habits of you mad two-footers.
    (It is a very good thing that Jackass is a jackass, because no one wants to hit him. Tougher than a cow and fewer people admit to owning us than goats. The end result? Hit us and your car is broke and so are you.)

Itsy bitsy time
    One thing that Jackass has noticed is that the bigger the vehicle is the more care the driver takes going through potholes. And the biggest are Some Ugly Vehicles (SUVs, I think they are called for short). The people who drive them try to go around every little pothole in the road and, if they absolutely cannot avoid going into one, take their itsy bitsy time. You would think it is a baby in a stroller.
    Then there are some little white cars that fly around the place like mad ants with wings. I have heard two-footers call them deportees (I guess because there are so many of them, so they must have come through 'de port' with 'ees'. Heeee hawwww!). The people who drive those things show no respect for potholes. Slam, bam, me gone man!

Ugly and Vulgar
    So, Jackass wonders, how comes the people with the little cars, which are supposed to have been deported from Japan because they are substandard, are doing things that the people who drive the big criss Suffara U Vacates (SUVs) won't?
    And it is not only the potholes that show up the difference. Jackass has never seen a Some Ugly and Vulgar (SUV) with five people in it. Hell, Jackass hardly sees one with more than two people in it. But the deportees? Sometimes you cannot see through the car, because its all heads. Why do you think the driver's right hand is always outside? Because it's hot? No. Because even when there are not so many people in it, the driver has got so used to having to make room that his hand is habitually outside.

Ultimate test
    So, Jackass has concluded, the deportee is stronger than the SUV. Yeah man. The world is not level at all, because the vehicle that costs more (lots more) is way weaker. This is the ultimate test. Many of the people who drive deportees drive them like they do not care if they get hit. Why? Because they believe absolutely in the strength of the vehicles. But the people who drive SUVs sometimes act is if they are afraid to get a teeny, weeny dent, backing into wide open parking spaces like they are taking the core out of an atomic bomb.
    If Jackass was a SUV driver he would really wonder if the price of the hoist in the air was worth it.
    Jakcass sey de worl' no level. Jackass sey him no too too ina SUV or deportee, causen im done ave up im ampa! Heeeeeeee!!!!
    Why do you think the driver's right
    hand is always outside? Because it's hot? No. Because even when there are not so many people in it, the driver has got so used to having to make room that his hand is habitually outside.

'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'
Working...
X