the hillary supporters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
    i take it back..it might resurface if she is not chosen to run as his VP.
    There is one unknow everyone overlooks. Hillary's thinking on - a) If Obama says we need you but Bill cannot visit? Yuh kno jus lacka su-mady a hin-vite mi fi visit dem yaaard...but seh mi wife cyaan cum Yuh tink fi wan moment mi wudda cum? ...Yuh tink fi wan moment mi cudda guh a dat dere su-madi yaard? b) ...the you want me to help you win...you say you need me...but I am not good enough to be VP? c) ...a thinking of the Clinton's - Bill & Hillary - that OK! Hillary will go through the motions (pure posturing/but no real heart in it!)...but Bill and Chelsea will not help. d) ...Hillary's take on Michelle Obama's tenament yard put of her during the campaign - Michelle's comment on Hillary about - "She could not even take care of her home business..." or some such thing.

There could even be Hillary's 525 types gutting Obama while Hillary goes through the motion.

All in the light of
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

i take it back..it might resurface if she is not chosen to run as his VP.
      There is one unknown everyone overlooks. Hillary's thinking

...on - a) If Obama says we need you but Bill cannot visit? Yuh kno jus lacka su-mady a hin-vite mi fi visit dem yaaard...but seh mi wife cyaan cum Yuh tink fi wan moment mi wudda cum? ...Yuh tink fi wan moment mi cudda guh a dat dere su-madi yaard? b) ...the you want me to help you win...you say you need me...but I am not good enough to be VP? c) ...a thinking of the Clinton's - Bill & Hillary - that OK! Hillary will go through the motions (pure posturing/but no real heart in it!)...but Bill and Chelsea will not help. d) ...Hillary's take on Michelle Obama's tenament yard put of her during the campaign - Michelle's comment on Hillary about - "She could not even take care of her home business..." or some such thing.

There could even be Hillary's 525 types gutting Obama while Hillary goes through the motion.

All in the light of the majority thinking both on the ticket would be a sure win!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

"Hey...we'll know when the actual vote is done!"

talk about insight.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

And there lies the problem I am saying the Dems have. Its not just race, tis the overall political position they have that seems hard to win with.

Have an economy like this with a Democrat pres leaving office, and Republicans win in a landslide.

Have a economy like 2000 with a Republican pres leaving office and Republicans win in a landslide.

What does it take for a Dem to win in a landslide?
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

"Hey...we'll know when the actual vote is done!"

talk about insight.....

Comment

Working...
            X