the hillary supporters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the hillary supporters

i think that there is a demographic that has flown under the radar.....there seems to me that the "women movement" for hillary crossed party lines, and there is a significant demographic of republican women (and karl) who aligned themselves to the hillary camp....

based on some of the blogs and posts i have seen on several sites and some of the statements are just so out there "the press raped hillary" ...... obama as a "hatemonger".....

karl can you shed some light on this.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Those middle-aged white women are not going to vote for McCain, and they are more likely to stay home and not vote. They are indeed p.i.s.s.e.d off now, but in time, some of them will get over Hillary's loss.

Expect that the venom from blogs to escalate by a 1,000% before the November election.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Hillary will pacify them and mobalise them for the general election.Reality kicked in over the weekend she has a legacy to protect and build on after this , her last campaign for the presidency.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

hmmmm....why the escaltion later on though? i would expect it to be at an all time high now with everything still relatively fresh...maybe we should ask karl?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

i think that will be true for a comfortable majority...but i think her candidacy appealed to women who would have voted republican otherwise.

Comment

i take it back..it might resurface if she is not chosen to run as his VP.

Comment

Many will get over Hillarys loss for sure, but how many won't? That is the big question that nobody really knows the answer to.

Will thier anger over the Rev Wright ads,when they start to run them, be stronger than any anger they have over the war and by that time, $5.00 a gallon gas? Prejudice is a very illogical emotion.

Will Israel attack Iran and greatly improve the odds for a war-hero president?

Will they just stay home and not vote for anybody? They don't have to vote Obama just because they don't vote McCain.

I'll wait 2-3 weeks for things to blow over and gas to get to about $4.50. If Obama isn't up by at least 5 points on average by then, it doesn't look good.
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

there goes your nervous tummy again.....

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                  hmmmm....why the escaltion later on though? i would expect it to be at an all time high now with everything still relatively fresh...maybe we should ask karl?
                  Pain recedes with time. Some will switch and some will stay home...but the majority shall vote for Obama.

The unknown is will the numbers of those who vote McCain added to those who stay home be of such numbers that Obama falls short on numbers he needs to win? Hey...we'll know when the actual vote is done!
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Not really nervous just amazed really, that McCain wouldn't be down 20 to any Democrat picked out of a hat.

I guess thats why Charlie Rangle said one time they should bring back the draft.Then Obama, Hilary, hell even Robert KKK Byrd would win by a landslide.
                    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Any republican candidate would have been competitive. Some people will never vote for democrat in any election, especially in the south. A superior black democratic candidate will always struggle against an average white candidate in the south.
                      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

There is one unknow everyone overlooks. Hillary's thinking on - a) If Obama says we need you but Bill cannot visit? Yuh kno jus lacka su-mady a hin-vite mi fi visit dem yaaard...but seh mi wife cyaan cum Yuh tink fi wan moment mi wudda cum? ...Yuh tink fi wan moment mi cudda guh a dat dere su-madi yaard? b) ...the you want me to help you win...you say you need me...but I am not good enough to be VP? c) ...a thinking of the Clinton's - Bill & Hillary - that OK! Hillary will go through the motions (pure posturing/but no real heart in it!)...but Bill and Chelsea will not help. d) ...Hillary's take on Michelle Obama's tenament yard put of her during the campaign - Michelle's comment on Hillary about - "She could not even take care of her home business..." or some such thing.

There could even be Hillary's 525 types gutting Obama while Hillary goes through the motion.

All
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

There is one unknow everyone overlooks. Hillary's thinking on - a) If Obama says we need you but Bill cannot visit? Yuh kno jus lacka su-mady a hin-vite mi fi visit dem yaaard...but seh mi wife cyaan cum Yuh tink fi wan moment mi wudda cum? ...Yuh tink fi wan moment mi cudda guh a dat dere su-madi yaard? b) ...the you want me to help you win...you say you need me...but I am not good enough to be VP? c) ...a thinking of the Clinton's - Bill & Hillary - that OK! Hillary will go through the motions (pure posturing/but no real heart in it!)...but Bill and Chelsea will not help. d) ...Hillary's take on Michelle Obama's tenament yard put of her during the campaign - Michelle's comment on Hillary about - "She could not even take care of her home business..." or some such thing.

There could even be Hillary's 525 types gutting Obama while Hillary goes through the motion.

All in

Comment

All in the

Comment

All in the light

Comment

Working...
                              X