Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Jamaican movie for the summer

http://sunrason.com/

Girfriend from work said I should give it a plug , its her brothers production. Looks good.

http://sunrason.com/
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Wow! A Jamaican movie with guns! Now, that's novel!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

More than guns , a love story well thats what she told me, young woman a gi good man Bun wid gun man , Husband leff wife and waah come back ,young man lef im girl and waah come back , from what she told me its two stories or three.

Bun fe BUN wid GUN

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Looks stupid.

Comment

WHAT GOES AROUND (HD Movie Trailer)
          by sunrasonfilms
          2 months ago 2 months ago: Sat, Apr 19, 2008 8:16pm

window.addEvent(window.webkit ? 'load' : 'domready', function() { new Moogaloop('vimeo_player_918002_swf', { buildnum: '16436', clip_id: '918002', server: 'www.vimeo.com', autoplay: 0, fullscreen: 1, md5: '', context: '', context_id: '' }); });
          sunrasonfilms' videos (1)+

• You're at the beginning
          • You're at the end

Newer
          Newer
          Older
          Older
          1 - 0 of 1 videos

Channels / Albums +

Please Join Vimeo or Log In to add videos to a channel.
          Channel Name

or cancel

Add to a channel

Please Join Vimeo or Log In to add videos to an album.
          Add to an album

Written & Directed by Steve “Tehut-Nine” McAlpin, WHAT GOES AROUND is a dramatic relationship tale based on the adage, “You'll reap what you sow”. John S. Silver is an absentee father and a wanton womanizer whose past haunts his conniving attempts at a second chance. His sons Denzel and Sylvester are complete opposites, yet they face similar situations in their relationships with the women in their lives. Denzel is a hopeless romantic whose unfaithful girlfriend leaves him devastated with more than just a broken heart. Sylvester, much like his father, John, is a playboy, who gets the tables turned on him after his girlfriend finds out he's been cheating on her. It is a twisted tale about male/female relationships, layered with lots of humor and engaging drama, that seamlessly merges all the pieces as we follow the emotional roller coaster ride of each character, feeling sorry for some, angry at others and bracing for the outcome, because in the end, What Goes Around…

CAST

MAVADO - Gully God

NOHARD GRANT - Denzel

FLIPPA MAFIA - Sylvester

KASHNA CLARKE - Adonis

SAKINA SAMUDA - Lucille

KIMBERLY GOSS - Kerry-Ann

TASHIKA CARPENTER - Amanda

BAJE FLETCHER - Pamela

DAYNE MCDONALD - John

VIENNE BENT - Jacqueline

KC JOCKEY - Jimmy Winchester

EMILE IVY - Ras Atiba

MICHAEL BRIDGES - Simon

SUPA TWITCH - Elroy

DING DONG - Randy

DANA CODY - Alicia

JACKIE BROWN - Bar Man

MIKEY MIKE - Store Owner

TC - Bar Man

DAMANE PLUMMER - Bar Man

WRITER & DIRECTOR
          Steve "Tehut-Nine" McAlpin

EXECUTIVE PRODUCERS
          George Fox, Steve McAlpin and Johnny Blacks

CREW

DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY - Aravind Ragupathi

SOUND DESIGNER - Patrick Giovinazzo

EDITOR - Terance Murray

GRIP - Chris Kahler

PRODUCTION ASSISTANTS:

DAMANE PLUMMER
          EMILE IVY
          RUEBEN DRUMMOND
          Drizzle Ali (Rebel Muzic)
          GUSTO (Corporate Touch LLC)

****CONTACT INFO****

TELEPHONE:
          (917)531-5704 or (954)297-8714

EMAIL:
          sunrason@gmail.com

WEB:
          SUNRASON.com
          myspace.com/WHATGOESAROUNDMOVIE
          myspace.com/TEHUTNINE

Credits

Tags

3 Likes

Sponsored by:

%3Cbody%3E%3Cdiv%20id%3D%22adDiv%22%3E%3Ca%20href% 3D%22http%3A//iacas.adbureau.net/accipiter/adclick/CID%3Dfffffffcfffffffcfffffffc/aamsz%3D160x600/uid%3D0/position%3D1/site%3Dvimeo.com/pageid%3D988847393/random%3D8110129670/AREA%3DDEFAULT%22%20target%3D%22_blank%22%3E%3Cimg %20src%3D%22https%3A//a248.e.akamai.net/img.adbureau.net/iacas/accipiter/images/AE2.gif%22%20width%3D-1%20height%3D-1%20border%3D%220%22%3E%3C/a%3E%3C/div%3E

.comments ul, .comments li { width: 440px; } .comments li.reply { width: 415px; } .comments li textarea, .new_comment textarea { width: 343px; } .comments li div.rightside, .comments li.controls, .comments li.reply_controls { width: 355px; } .comments li.reply div.rightside { width: 335px; } .comments li.reply_controls textarea { width: 343px; } .comments li.reply textarea { width: 323px; } .comments li div.rightside { overflow: hidden; }
          • suzanne williams 2 months ago
            i cant wait to see the movie, the trailer of it is looking very interesting, not to mension the title. love the caption and thrust it is as good as it looks. from what ive seen so far this movie is THE EPIDIMY of HARD WORK. this is what a jamaican movie should look like. i cant wait for summer to come. great job steve and johny, great choices of actors and actress. looking good Tash, Saki and Ghost

• lisa jones 1 month ago
            looks very interesting, i cant wait to see sonson play his role. I just love that guy.

• Conqueror Howie 1 month ago
            YOW, this movie look MADDDD! Mi rate it!! It deah pon a whole nother level.... no stop promote it, push it to the max! BigUp mi bwoy Johnny Blacks...

• Damion 1 month ago
            This movie is extremely emotional and one that touche any audience. In my opinion it will go down in history as compared to shottas, godfather and scarface with a twist of how authentic Jamaican population promotes their way of living....hope to see it in the summer and love them actresses...how could I leave them out...TASH wow words cant even start to describe her oh actually I find a word (earth angel) and a few more goodas that makes the movie blazin sexy and hot with a rudeboy loving edge to it....rolling stone should see this one, they would not know how to rate...hail up mi tug ding dong gwaan dance yaa mi lion....

• Damane Plummer 1 month ago
            Where should i begin?... "What goes Around" is a splendid masterpiece. This movie is going to open your eyes & let you see that Jamaican film makers have evolved to another level. Damion i agree with u 100%, It will go down in history as on of the biggest movies in HISTORY!

SPECIAL THANKS TO:

T-NINE
            NOAH
            FLIPP
            DING DONG
            KIM
            SAKINA
            TASH

BIGG UP!!!!

Please Join Vimeo or Log In if you want to comment. It only takes a few seconds.

Statistics

• plays
          • Total
          • June 8th
          • June 7th
          • June 6th
          • June 5th
          • June 4th
          • June 3rd
          • June 2nd
          • June 1st
          Previous Week

Referrers +See More

Downloads

Please Join Vimeo or Log In to download the original file. It only takes a few seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
            • Damion 1 month ago
              This movie is extremely emotional and one that touche any audience. In my opinion it will go down in history as compared to shottas, godfather and scarface

Comment

novel concept indeed.. guns, sex, cheating.. this one is certainly different

Comment

shottas in the group with scarface? more like glorialina or what it was called.

Comment

Working...
                X