McCain has asked Obama to have

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McCain has asked Obama to have

10 town hall meetings between June and the August before the Dem convention. I was wondering if him serious then thinking about it, I think Obama should thread carefully. McCain is giving the impression he wants to have a clean campaign, but then, there was Mr. Evil, Karl Rove on Fox News, still talking about Rev. Wright.

I think what the Republicans are going to do is have their "agents" in the audience asking questions that have nothing to do with serious issues. Tink dem easy?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Lazie, you expect them to stop talking about Rev Wright? Or Michelle Obamas comments? Or the Weather Underground guy?

One of the few things the Republicans still have in thier favor is that voters sees McCain as a patriotic war hero. They are going to use that over and over and over as long as they are convinced it works.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

yup....

as i said...obama will not be making the mistakes of the past......

remember fidel jibe obama that he finished at the bottom of his class at west point?!! dat must sting him!

anyway years on the job is one thing...experience is another...as mi faada tell me...is either 20 years experience or 1 years experience 20 times!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
      X