Charlie Rangel funny bad...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie Rangel funny bad...

We pledged to support her to the end,” said Representative Charles W. Rangel, a New York Democrat who has been a patron of Mrs. Clinton since she first ran for the Senate. “Our problem is not being able to determine when the hell the end is.”

Well it look like she finally get the message now. Hope she doesn't come with nuh idiot business on Friday.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

When it comes to Billary, mi naw hold mi breath until she concedes publicly. She has no class, and is bitter until the end. Her speech last night was one of defiance, and arrogance.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
      When it comes to Billary, mi naw hold mi breath until she concedes publicly. She has no class, and is bitter until the end. Her speech last night was one of defiance, and arrogance.
      Starting with the last night of the contest...every speech she made she complimented Obama!

The taking heads seem to share perceptions of any and everything connected to Obama and it seems for many the shape perception. ..but, whether we want to accept it or not Hillary fought for being the Democratic nominee....just as Obama. ...and the fight was long and hard for both. The long term goal for both was becoming President of the United States. ...not just for Obama but also for Hillary.

That they would both need each other given the votes they garnered, the demographics won and the sections of voters with which each found major appeal. ..under that scenario Obama, the victor should not as he has done the entire contest, stand aloft with his nose in the air giving the impression he is imperilously awaiting Hillary's genuflecting at his feet.

It is a fact, that the winner feels the euphoric joy and the loser feels the depair of defeat. Under those circumstance it is always easier and more gracious for the winner to say to the loser "sorry you lost"..."you fought well"! Putting arms around the loser...I have done it over and over in sports and other areas of my life. I have seen it from my parents...and my siblings...from good decent friends... When a winner behaves in such a manner it is always easier on the loser...some of the pain of losing seems to go away. ...it is then easier to, even as the loser suffers that "pain of defeat" to compliment the winner and erase all thoughts except enjoying, such as the loser can, thoughts of having given all.

Going around...or sending your supporters around...or not reigning in your supporters...and or not saying to the talking heads, chill - My loser friend is great! ...as Obama and his supporters did...that shows no class and or a callousness that never having lost anything you deeply desired could bring...or just a selfish streak that may explain Obama's fighting to disqualify any and every opponent he faced in his first Senate win in Chicago!

It is my opinion that the lack of class was from the Obama side. They came on TV constantly berating Hillary for not genuflecting - IMMEDIATELY!

Dog-like behaviour in my mind.

Imagine the winner - Obama - wants the loser to march to his beat - IMMEDIATELY on the completion of the race? ...and then throws a tantrum on not seeing that happen? My GOD Obama is the winner! ...sending nasty e-mails tearing down the loser?! ...sending surrogates on National TV and Cable-TV and print media to tear-down the loser? Ever heard about not hitting a man...forget about it being a woman...when he is down and out? ...and even if that is not in their mind-set...is it not instinctive for man...any decent man to hold back from throwing blows when a fellow human is down?

The behaviour from the Obama side was - instinctively dog-like behaviour!

I was not fooled by this guy earlier! I am not fooled by him now! A new kind of politician? Yes, indeed?!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

di sore loser thing is contagious.....

this is to date the biggest load of CRAP you have ever posted!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
        X