Islandman, where are though?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Islandman, where are though?

watch kansas, Montana, Virginia, NC, and possible S. Dekota turn blue...

I have sneaky feeling about Arkansa and Lousiana..
    Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
    Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Georgia is a possibility too.

As long as there is no surprise that the Republicans have in the backpocket for September/October, he has a good shot. I don't see him winning it without Hillary though, if she wants the VP and it appears that she does.

If they have something on him or Michelle, all bets are off.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

i-man .... don't wait for a surprise! expect the unexpected including playing fast and loose with the truth....i feel a certain level of confidence in saying that the obama campaign will not make the mistakes of the past...they could make new campaigns HOWEVER the republican machinery is akin to hillary's (old style politics) and given the influx of new and young voters (Record numbers) this could be effectively parried if not altogether neutralized......

remember in january she had over 100 super delegates more than him....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Not waiting for it, just would not be surprised by a "surprise". Obama is still a bit of a wildcard for a lot of people, exciting but still not totally known.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Indiana as well.

doesn't need hillary, on average only 30% of her voters won't vote for him...he can get it down to 15% by himself and Sebelius or Edwards can help a bit..

I feel he's gonna choose Warner from Virginia...but lets see..

gas price or Farakhan?...LOL!..the tape doesn't exist..

is the huffington post an 527? LOL.... Missa Drudge and missa Murdoch seems to have aliking for Obama...yo no si dem finally start identify Rove as a McCain advisor?
          Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
          Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

yes.....but he won the nomination.....that must account for something.

it can be a plus...mccain has been around so long he, not unlike karl, has taken both sides on so many issues....i say a you tube video of some just the other day....

mccain does NOT handle pressure well.......o'reilly took it EASY on him but mccain still fumbled...did you vote for george bush...... of course i (didn't)..

i would not be surprised if he loses it in a debate or an interview....

look i don't expect it to be smooth sailing for obama, in fact i am one of the few here that felt that he NEEDED the jeremiah wright issue to test his mettle...he passed that with flying colours in my opinion. at each juncture he dealt with it the way it deserved to be dealt with....of course you cannot please everyone...but look...IT DID NOT derail him.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

i'm thinking sam nunn

Comment

Oh definately, he has handled the controversies well up to this point. Karl and company simply cannot say he has not taken hard punches anymore. In fact in the primaries he took more than Hillary did.

Comment

naa, too old... not to mention ease a foreign policy expert...the election will be decided domestically.. as mi Farakhan or high gas price?..LOL!

Comment

word on the street is McCain can't read a teleprompter.... gues sit as to do with age....

Comment

Working...
                    X