Islandman, Karl, Gamma et al,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Islandman, Karl, Gamma et al,

did y'all listen to Senator Clinton's speech last night? Did any of you read anything between the lines? Better yet ... what did you get from that speech?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

raw naked and ambition and a direct threat!!!! she was out of order...compare that to obama's speech.......as for mccain.......jeffrey toobin had me cracking up....

mi want to ask karl what hillary clinton meant when she said "the nomination will be wrapped up by february"? karl a talk foolishness bout seh clinton neva look 'pan harself as the favourity!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Basically I heard her saying that I still hold a lot of power here.

Give me what I want if you want me to rally behind you. You will lose without my endorsement.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Hillary thinks she has power, she must and will be ignored by the Obama team.She reminds me of an obssesed X , cannot take no or see that its over .

Ignore her , she will fall flat on her face someone will pick her up and tell her move on , but not you Obama.

If you notice she seems to be falling every day , that speech is the 1st of many of the fallings or failings. She hopes lighting strikes Obama and gets him out of the race , it seems to be striking her everday with her own silly comments and deeds.

Just ignore the beast.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
          Basically I heard her saying that I still hold a lot of power here.

Give me what I want if you want me to rally behind you. You will lose without my endorsement.
          There is a right and a wrong way to go about it. Yes, she should be the leading candidate for the VP but her attitude may force Obama to look elsewhere. If she keeps behaving like a "b!tch" and Obama chooses her as the VP he may come across as being weak.

The "ole veteran" touched on it in his speech last night that Obama cannot make tough decisions. It appears Hillary want to prove that Obama can/cannot make tough decisions.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            raw naked and ambition and a direct threat!!!! she was out of order...compare that to obama's speech.......as for mccain.......jeffrey toobin had me cracking up....

mi want to ask karl what hillary clinton meant when she said "the nomination will be wrapped up by february"? karl a talk foolishness bout seh clinton neva look 'pan harself as the favourity!
            Thanks ... I got the "direct threat" impression as well. "The 18 million people that voted for me will not be ignored!" What the hell does she mean by that?

Comment

Good thing Obama have the political sense to know better than you and negotiate with her.

Nope, no power, just 17 million people who voted for her including a lot of those "bitter, clinging to guns and bible " white Democrats that Obama cannot win PA, OH and MI without.
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

IF that is her point of action she will learn soon , IGNORE THE B&TCH.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Negotiate what ? Thats what you need to ask yourself, of course negotiate but let it be known the V.P spot goes to whom I want and it aint you.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                    Negotiate what ? Thats what you need to ask yourself, of course negotiate but let it be known the V.P spot goes to whom I want and it aint you.
                    No X, him cannot jump to the conclusion that its not going to be her, however, if she goes about it in a threatening manner, she will have to be ignored.

Comment

LOL chuss me that decision has already been made , no way he has a V.P with Bill clinton as her husband , No way Imagine a reporter asking what did the Clintons say on every executive decision? Imagine ghost cabinets answering to the Clintons , all signs points to political suicide.

Maybe lightning might really strike him and dem tek over the office.

Comment

I guess I just see it as politics, nothing personal.

If he thinks he can win without her he won't choose her. If he thinks he cannot win without her he will choose her. Simple as that. It is VERY diffcult, impossible even, to win without a united party.

A history of competitive primary races...

1960 Kennedy made up with Johnson and won.

1968 Total disunity among Democrat candidates, they lost

1976 Ford did not make up with Reagan, Republicans lost

1980 Carter did not make up with Ted Kennedy and lost, Reagan made up with Bush and Republicans won

Comment

let her play herself.....MANY MANY people lose offa her last night...MANY. if she keeps it up she will play herself out of everything!

let's face it though, at this time she SHOULD be working on uniting the party. it will be the DEMOCRATIC party that she sabotages...not only obama.....and that would be the enduring legacy of the clintons.

this is a serious thing, he should not chose her as a running mate if he feels they do not have the chemistry to work together....i don't think they do.

it is the same arrogance that caused her to lose the nomination and obviously...she has not learned!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

How about imagining McCain in the White House, that ever crossed your mind?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                              did y'all listen to Senator Clinton's speech last night? Did any of you read anything between the lines? Better yet ... what did you get from that speech?
                              A lady who is 2nd wanting something in return! I do not think that something is the VP post...but I do believe that she wants either Bill or herself to have an important post.

Why?

To keep her in the limelight (along with, I am sure a very vigorous Senate and possible NY Governor role - She will only run for the Governor's post if the incumbent is not in the running!) ...as she prepares "the Obama strategy" for a new run at the White House!

If Obama promises publicly - she does not trust him and his people - she will campaign 'full 100' for his election. If there is not a public promise of a plum post for Bill or herself (part of the strategy to keep her in the limelight and other steps she shall take to position herself for a run at the White House.)...she shall go through the motions.
                              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                              X