Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dem a tell lie pon Michelle Obama

http://undercoverblackman.blogspot.c...lle-obama.html

i feel suh tuh...si how di breddah always aclose him eyes when him talk?!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

This is just the beginning and expect a whole lot of mud throwing from the republicans. I predict this is going to be the most hateful campaign in the history of American politics!

Don't forget that Karl Rove had spread a rumor in South Carolina when Bush was competing against McCain for the nomination in 2000, that McCain had a secret black child. Covert republican operatives would distribute theses flyers in white conservative communities across South Carolina.
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

well Obama WORSE him have TWO black children!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Well, if it IS true it would explain why Hillary plans to stick around. There have been rumours about this for months.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

the willie horton formula......but this shall not work this time around.

Comment

I don't know gamma, I am not so confident.

It depends on wether the tape really exists and if it is as outrageous as they are hyping it up to be. The rumours about Obama/Farrakhan/Michelle photos and tapes have been out there in some shape or form for a while,Yuttie was the first person I heard bring it up months ago.

Read what the Larry Johnson guy says on his blog today:

"I have not seen it but I have heard from five separate sources who have spoken directly with people who have seen the tape. It features Michelle Obama and Louis Farrakhan. They are sitting on a panel at Jeremiah Wright’s Church when Michelle makes her intemperate remarks. Whoops!! When that image comes out it will enter the politcal ads hall of fame. It will be right up there with the little girl plucking daisy petals in the famous 1964 ad LBJ used against Barry Goldwater."
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Fox News look like dem praying is true...

http://www.redlasso.com/ClipPlayer.a...9-294b819b7afa

Comment

unnuh stomach too nervous.....

as mi bredrin courtney, who mi miss almost everyday,woulda a seh

Obama to McCain: YOU ....SHALL .....NOT ......PASS

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                    I don't know gamma, I am not so confident.

It depends on wether the tape really exists and if it is as outrageous as they are hyping it up to be. The rumours about Obama/Farrakhan/Michelle photos and tapes have been out there in some shape or form for a while,Yuttie was the first person I heard bring it up months ago.

Read what the Larry Johnson guy says on his blog today:

"I have not seen it but I have heard from five separate sources who have spoken directly with people who have seen the tape. It features Michelle Obama and Louis Farrakhan. They are sitting on a panel at Jeremiah Wright’s Church when Michelle makes her intemperate remarks. Whoops!! When that image comes out it will enter the politcal ads hall of fame. It will be right up there with the little girl plucking daisy petals in the famous 1964 ad LBJ used against Barry Goldwater."

Ah lie dem lie!

LoL

Comment

Well...we said earlier on this site that some such type stuff would sooner or later have surfaced from the Republicans 'dirty play book'... and we added it would not matter if Hillary was the nominee the Republicans would go extremely dirty. I am saying this is merely a soft start of the 'nastiness' they shall come with.
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

~kiss teet'~ watch how man run campaign....from RANK outsider to the nominee.....superior organisation!!!

cannot wait for obama to debate mccain....

Comment

Working...
                        X