Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kid slap mom. Bricky you wiill love this

http://www.mediatakeout.com/24049/wt..._on_video.html
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

.. the rod has certainly been spared .... if it was some mother, she would slowly get up from the seat, telling those looking on to start calling DYFS as she removes her earrings.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Wait till Karl see dis. Dawg nyam yuh supper

Comment

Yuh ever see di one wit di likkle yute a threaten the President yet?

Comment

I actually say it!
          I hate violence...but I would have slapped him to the ground immediately! I mean immediately!

How could this Mom ever allow things to develop over the years to come to this?
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
            I would have slapped him to the ground immediately! I mean immediately!

Comment

or quicker!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

We would be visiting KARL in SHADY PINES CORRECTIONAL FACILITY

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                  We would be visiting KARL in SHADY PINES CORRECTIONAL FACILITY
                  That would most likely be so...but my child would have had imprinted on his consciousness valuable lessonS that would help to shape his life and in my mind would at its worse not contribute in anyway to later 'walking on the dark side'...but would, I hope, contribute to perception and reinforceemnt of right and wrong...some shaping of what is in the 'good can do bracket' and expectation of consequences when in life 'the line' is crossed...knowing there are certain 'lines' that just should not be crossesd.

Yup it would be worth attempt at saving the child and staring in the face of the dangers of SHADY PINES CORRECTIONAL FACILITY!
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

the full 5 imprinted on him jaw-corner is more like it......when him regain consciousness at dat!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                    X