Just reading this I got the punchlines. I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just reading this I got the punchlines. I

do miss the roots plays .. they too had some really funny stuff.

Bounty, 50 Cent joke at Comedy Connection

Saturday night's USA-Jamaica Comedy Connection featured only two of the billed performers, Dwight Samuels and headliner Michael Blackson, Apache Chief and Sarge among those missing in action on a night when the crowd was small and the show late.
    However, the host Elva was a cracker of a performer in her own right and, from different sides of the ocean, Samuels and Blackson found common ground in entertainment at Backyaad, Constant Spring Road.
    Coming up to the end of his performance, in which he had run through ring tones (one man answering, "Yes me dupes", after the phone had rung with "Are you coming over tonight, I'm feeling lonely") and the different types of sex in Jamaica ('Courtroom Sex' happening when the woman screws the man in court and takes half), Samuels turned to cross matters.

Deejay tone
    He said deejay Bounty Killer was in Half-Way Tree helping a child across the road. When there was a break, Bounty instructed the child "cross" in his deejay tone.
    There was laughter from the small audience at Backyaad.
    Blackson also saved his foray into entertainment for close to the end of his show-closing performance. He said that 50 Cent spoke about being shot nine times. "Who was shooting at him? Stevie Wonder?" Blackson demanded to laughter. As for Fat Joe, Blackson advised "lean back slow, fat m...f..r".
    "Beyoncé got married to Jay Z. That big lip bi.ch stole my girl," he complained. "That bi.ch lip so big he whispers into his own ears," Blackson said to howls of laughter.

Start a fire
    And Blackson and Elva found common ground in big women, Elva saying "Coca-Cola bottle shape a it a run de" and the audience duly supplying "place". She pointed out that it now comes in two and three litre sizes and she is a wonderful two litres.
    Later Blackson said the skinny girls were not in as the flesh went 'chuf chuf' when they were in the sack. But with the big women, it was a great 'blap blap', Blackson acting out the meeting of flesh extensively.

'Chuf chuf'
    And there was laughter when he said that since he is skinny, if he had sex with a 'chuf chuf' they would start a fire, as well as when he said "when I went to America, I thought all fat people were rich".
    The extended performances of Samuels and Blackson apart, there was some variety at the USA-Jamaica Comedy Connection, as it opened (90 minutes late) with poetry from Emperor. He had the audience's attention with his quiet, unaccompanied delivery of short poems, where the emphasis was on content and not theatrics. "If comedy is medicine, then poetry must be at least food," he said.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)
Working...
X