John Issa sued for 'hate mail' against 'Butch' Stewart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Comment View Post
    Dastardly!! That racist, exploitative, self serving, slave driver who has caused the murder rate to increase exponentially is at it again!!

Soon, no doubt, his devious ally Father Ho lung will come with desperate spin to try and confound us more. But Don1 will be there to enlighten and protect us!

God bless you Don1 for your courage and conviction to speak out in the face of so perilous a terror. Don't despair, that you appear to be some kind of bad minded, insignificant and petty fool with your chancy conjecture and your simplistic (and patently incorrect) conclusions. Your bravery, in the face of such obstacles is truly magnificent and I am sure that Butch quivers in his shoes and retreats further into that dungeon of torment you condemn him to every time you post here.

vacuous rambling of an addled excuse for a brain.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
      As I said, the email exists. I saw it cross suh. C=Sickko posted it.
      I wasn't questioning the existence of some mischievous email.... I just found the whole episode cartoonish... including some of the views posted in response.
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post

vacuous rambling of an addled excuse for a brain.
        nice!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
        X