RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Obama Pastor? ...or just going-ons at his chuech?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willi View Post
    It is a visiting priest.
    Yet for 20 years he never knew of the going ons in his church!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Yep, but it wasn't just the priest (who is a close friend of Wright ), it was the way the congregation reacted favorably to the priest.

It was enough of an association for Obama to throw in the towel on the church.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

notice di timing? hehe

McClennen Book, Hillary hypothetical appeal, and pending nomination closure will take the bite out of it..
        Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
        Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Did he say anything wrong ? I am only glad it wasnt an African american pastor.

I am sure they all are on guard against the media.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

the polls for one thing.....

anyway mi done know how you operate....BLINDLY suh mi won't wast mi time.

i agree that the catholic priest was waaaaaaaaaay out of line......does he represent obama? if you think he does please say why...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
              the polls for one thing.....

anyway mi done know how you operate....BLINDLY suh mi won't wast mi time.

i agree that the catholic priest was waaaaaaaaaay out of line......does he represent obama? if you think he does please say why...

The polls?
              ...but not Hillary!

...it is not just this priest but Obama's 20 year faithful allegiance to this church and the going-ons in that church.

Just think on it -
              Rev. Wright was there for more than 20 years and it is now acknowledged that what we have seen of him is 'just Rev. Wright's way' (so it is not a stretch that Obama lied?)

...and the congregations reaction to Rev. Wright and the priest...but 'the ways of the church'...and the other associations e,g, 'the slum lord, the terrorist arsonist...etc. It is called 'kno yuh friends an wi kno yuh!' (It was Obama who claimed these troubling characters as such?)

...now add to that Obama's sudden wearing of the "flag pin", throwing Rev Wright under the bus after claiming "I could no more disown him than my own white grandmother...", now..after 20 years...throwing the church under the bus...

...it also says something about his words - Remember he said, "Words matter!" i.e. take me at my word, I do not lightly give them... - truthful or no?

...and says a whole lot about his "not the same old politics"...when his declarations of standing by Rev. Wright and church and other declarations he has made...he switches actions/allegiances for as in "same old politics"...which he had disavowed? Right?...to doing what is now politically expedient...which is ofcourse same old politics...

WHO IS THIS GUY?
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

karl...i think that if obama wins...you should vote republican....that way you can honestly feel better about casting your vote.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                  karl...i think that if obama wins...you should vote republican....that way you can honestly feel better about casting your vote.

I still would not...as I am a democrat!
                  So kindly leave me to as I vote Obama!

Comment

Working...
                  X