Mi curious, is Movado a legally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mi curious, is Movado a legally

operating Cambio dealer now or is he in the black market? Mi nuh hear him a refer to himself as money changer inna one a him songs.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

how you believe that but fail to believe them a gunman?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      how you believe that but fail to believe them a gunman?
      Huh? How you come to this is beyond me. Where did I ever say they weren't gunmen? Aftah mi nuh know dem fi say that? Come Sass, there is enough of my views for you to disagree with .. so no need to credit me with things I've never thought of ... muchless to say.

Apology accepted.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

you say that the gun thing was an imagination thing for most the artist them so how one song him do bout money changer and about 100 about the lifestyle a di bad man and you think him a cambio dealer?
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          you say that the gun thing was an imagination thing for most the artist them so how one song him do bout money changer and about 100 about the lifestyle a di bad man and you think him a cambio dealer?
          Either unuh have a problem understanding, or mi have a problem writing.

The argument was about music influencing the violence in the country. Am I right? I see that as bull because, as one that listened to it, I have never committed any violent act.

Some of you assume they're all criminals, not I. A person that writes a movie or a poem necessarily commit the acts they write about? When Professor Nuts did the song "Tan Suh Back" and bet the man fi "bax har again" ... is that something he actually did or was it his imagination? When R. Kelly said, "I believe I can fly" did he actually do it?

By the way .. have you heard the song "Money Changer?" Cause its obvious you going down the wrong path.

Comment

so you a say them use them imagination so Mavodo must have used his too.

Never heard Money changer, but I hope it is good cause I have no time for songs with beat not changing and them echoing the punchine througout the song.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
              E
              The argument was about music influencing the violence in the country. Am I right? I see that as bull because, as one that listened to it, I have never committed any violent act.
              Well yes but suppose yuh lived in Grant's Pen and yuh puppa get drunk every Friday night and spend off him paycheck, yuh modda scrub people toilet fi 8 hours a day and yuh hear gunshot every night outside yuh board house?

Comment

http://media.imeem.com/m/qigJ4gV7wB/aus=false/

Comment

Working...
                X