Gunmen have set houses on fire in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gunmen have set houses on fire in

the Rockfort area this morning. Fire fighters are unable to fight the fires as they are being shot at.

I guess the police conference will be starting shortly at the Starfish Hotel.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Nothing police can do bout that. Them would just have to wait until the gunman dem runaway and the house finish burn because if them go there and shoot the man dem people going to cuss.

Comment

I thought they were going to be in the area as of yesterday. Di people say dem nuh waan see no police, is soldier dem want.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Suh wait, George Flash and Anthony Brown still a give problem? Mi hear pon the radio that dem a part of the problem.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

at least them nuh want walk with Herro Blair and put off all the gunfight till next week again.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

As for that fiasco!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Election nuh dun yet.

"We always believe we are best for Jamaica, so ANYTHING..."

Comment

Working...
              X